Game Day The Last Dance .... Dogs v Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Props to our boys who have definitely lifted. However Geelong are going through the motions by the look of it. A bit of circle work to make it look like they're serious, but no serious forward thrusts this quarter.

Couldn't afford to get within a goal in case they accidentally won it.

I actually think they played like rockstars under little pressure in the first half and we’ve lifted our intensity this half.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Bont

monty python scratch GIF

IDGAF about any broader implications, just *in beat these swamp folk in their own shanty town
Yep - always always want the win, anywhere anytime.

Winning their first game in Geelong for 20 years against a VFL strength Cats will be enough to secure Bevo’s coaching position next season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've managed less scoring shots than a team with no finals to play for and half the best team missing. We are going to get the win, but gee it's hardly anything worth celebrating.
Been texting a Carlton mate. He’s so excited for us 😂😂😂

Smart man, every time I see my account and realise I’ve wasted 15 years of my life on here I die a little bit inside, like ******* surely I’ve got something else going on?
I look at the waste I’ve made of my life over the last 15 years and think ‘Thank Christ I’ve been active on Big Footy.’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back