Game Day The Last Dance .... Dogs v Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smart man, every time I see my account and realise I’ve wasted 15 years of my life on here I die a little bit inside, like ******* surely I’ve got something else going on?
Yeah man I delete all social media every few years and take a few months away from it all (with added benefit of having clean slate in case I shared too much personal info). Was planning on doing that again last year due to personal circumstances anyway when I made that bet, it just forced my hand to do it slightly earlier than planned haha

Highly recommend, can just make new account some time next year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d really prefer JUH try to kick the ball 5-10m further every set shot. Regularly barely makes the distance (and often fails to) when clearly within his range.

Bloody good mark, Marra
He's getting to that point of his career where you can hold him for 90% of the game but he can still have a few important contests at important moments. So handy

I’d really prefer JUH try to kick the ball 5-10m further every set shot. Regularly barely makes the distance (and often fails to) when clearly within his range.
He's normally a really good field kick - maybe he's trying the Chris Grant trick of treating set shots like passes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back