Poll NAFL Reserves 2014/15 - Round 11

Which do you prefer for each matchup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm trialling the new poll functions, so you'll only have enough votes to vote once for each game, and won't be able to see poll results until you've voted.

Don't vote for yourself, don't ask for votes, don't be a dick.

Devonport Spirit vs City Beach Sharks
lK5osMG.png

CityBeachSharksAway_zps8c8e011a.png

Greensborough Golds vs West Sydney Tigers
GreensyHome_zps9373f055.png

2i91com.gif

Alice Springs Pirates vs Perth Panthers
j6hncz.png

Away_zps70334891.png~original

Brisbane Barracudas vs Victoria River Eagles
wk4kfr.jpg

VictoriaRiverEagles14RoadFinal4BlankAds.png

Logan Heat vs Geelong Dragons
Home_zps37fb541f.png~original

01DragonsHome_zpsa46dfa39.png

Port Melbourne Guards vs Adelaide Exiles
preseason-Copy-Copy_zps74f0b29d.png

15068567678_9557921fee_o.png

I was tossing up whether to use your clash, but thought we hadn't seen your away in a while. Brisbane's blue is boarderline between light and dark.
You are kidding aren't you? We see the Victoria River away jumper almost every week. Not that that's a bad thing, I reckon their home could been a better match up this week is all

You are kidding aren't you? We see the Victoria River away jumper almost every week. Not that that's a bad thing, I reckon their home could been a better match up this week is all
No :confused: Recently I feel like they've been in their clash every game.

FWIW, when a team as an away jumper, I tend to go away -> clash -> home. No away, I go home -> clash -> home with different shorts

FWIW, when a team as an away jumper, I tend to go away -> clash -> home. No away, I go home -> clash -> home with different shorts
I don't think we've seen the Home since round 4-ish and the clash was Round 6 or 7. Thats just by casually searching through the threads so I could be wrong

I was tossing up whether to use your clash, but thought we hadn't seen your away in a while. Brisbane's blue is boarderline between light and dark.
Fair.

I don't think we've seen the Home since round 4-ish and the clash was Round 6 or 7. Thats just by casually searching through the threads so I could be wrong

I don't mind. It's my favorite, though I don't think any particular one is stronger than another. At least the heritage onne isn't used regularly; I had a difficult time trying to find a good faux lace-up so I made my own.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back