Poll NAFL Reserves 2014/15 - Round 6

Which jumper do you prefer for each matchup? (don't vote for yourself)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

r6.png
The Match Of The Week for round 6 is Adelaide Exiles hosting Brisbane Barracudas. In a round full of top table clashes, this might seem like a boring match, but it has quite a bit of intrigue. Brisbane are coming off a huge loss, and Adelaide haven't faired much better recently either. Both teams are well and truly in the mix for a top 6 placing, but who can bring home these vital early points?

Riverina Seals vs Greensborough Golds
j7q0cy.jpg

Greensyclash_zpsa2e687b0.png

Adelaide Exiles vs Brisbane Barracudas
15254729682_5813338ac6_o.png

wk4kfr.jpg

Devonport Spirit vs Victoria River Eagles
lK5osMG.png

VictoriaRiverEagles14ClashFinal4BlankAds.png

Port Melbourne Guards vs City Beach Sharks
preseason-Copy-Copy_zps74f0b29d.png

CityBeachSharksClash_zps9dfae756.png

Alice Springs Pirates vs Logan Heat
j6hncz.png

Away_zps8764cd73.png~original

West Sydney Tigers vs Perth Panthers
2ebeni9.gif

Away_zps70334891.png~original

Geelong Dragons vs Melbourne Foxes*

*Melbourne forfeit, giving Geelong the win and 4 premiership points. They will be recorded as having won by 10 points.

No offence intended to Alice, but I thought I would have been closer then the 5 votes i'm behind, i'm really not trying to sound arrogant, i just thought i would be a bit closer

No offence intended to Alice, but I thought I would have been closer then the 5 votes i'm behind, i'm really not trying to sound arrogant, i just thought i would be a bit closer
Four votes as it is now, isn't that bad. Considering the difference in design experience in this comp, the votes can get largely skewed on certain designs. To only be losing by 4, isn't that bad IMO

It's dem red shorts!

I really don't know how I'm struggling so much for votes. I thought everyone hated any non- hoops, chevron, stripes, yoke designs on here?

It's more overall, like I deliberately kept it simple especially because I was using raster graphics. Oh well, I'll know for next season

I reckon that the background is putting a few people off to be honest. Not because it's Rabbitohs colours, just that it's a sort of garish pattern

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back