Poll NAFL Reserves 2014/15 - Round 7

Which do you prefer? (NO rule breaking)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

This round is a bit different to most, because of the recent changes to the competition. Brisbane, West Sydney and Perth have byes this round, and MOTW is taking a little rest for now. El_Scorcho, hopefully I read the fixture right.

Goldsborough Greens vs Adelaide Exiles
GreensyHome_zps9373f055.png

15068567678_9557921fee_o.png

Devonport Spirit vs Alice Springs Pirates
lK5osMG.png

l9jqg.png

City Beach Sharks vs Victoria River Eagles
CityBeachSharksHome_zps4d8a2d70.png

VictoriaRiverEagles14RoadFinal4BlankAds.png

Logan Heat vs Port Melbourne Guards
Home_zps37fb541f.png~original

preseason-Copy-Copy_zps74f0b29d.png

Geelong Dragons vs Greensborough Golds
01DragonsHome_zpsa46dfa39.png

GreensyAway_zps7bbdd76a.png

Victoria River Eagles vs Alice Springs Pirates
VictoriaRiverEagles14HomeFinal4BlankAds.png

28tzy3p.png

The next couple of rounds will have some double ups, because some teams had played both Riverina and Melbourne in the opening 6 rounds and some teams hadn't played either of them.

From round 9 it should be back to normal.

The next couple of rounds will have some double ups, because some teams had played both Riverina and Melbourne in the opening 6 rounds and some teams hadn't played either of them.

St Mark

How should I treat the first six rounds in my archive thread? Will the removed teams (Fill and Citroin) be included in retrospective round-by-round ladders or not? Or any ladders to come? Do results achieved against the removed teams count for anything in the future, or are they null and void?

Apologies for all the questions

Logan should be playing instead of Greensborough for one of these matches. I'll fix it up next round.
St Mark

How should I treat the first six rounds in my archive thread? Will the removed teams (Fill and Citroin) be included in retrospective round-by-round ladders or not? Or any ladders to come? Do results achieved against the removed teams count for anything in the future, or are they null and void?

Apologies for all the questions
Good questions! I think they should be included in round-by-round ladders, because otherwise its rewriting history. They won't be included on ladders from here on. And I would say that all previous results against them are now void (especially for Riverina).

So, acknowledge that they did exist, until a point, but their results don't affect this season at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back