Poll NAFL - Round 13

What jumper do you prefer? Do not vote for yourself.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

NAFL - Round 13

Poll will be open for 4 days.

Do not vote for yourself or ask people to vote for you, you will be penalised.

Vote once in each game (besides your own).

Home team image is on top.

Bondi Hogs v Broken Hill Harriers

pzPHBpT.png

mRARw4c.png

Perth Phoenix v Hahndorf Eagles

Perth%20Phoenix%20Home_zps1m9ooatx.png~original

hfc2_zpsua3xxcyj.png

Waikato Tigers v Ballarat Diggers

201516Homekita87e7.png

Pw09nxb.png

Marrara Madmen v Brisbane Chargers

SrtmcSN.png

Brisbane%20Chargers%20Away_zpsfy2po85t.png

Capital Hill Kookaburras v Mount Isa Miners

Capital%20Hill%20Home_zpsps3xve8o.png

34fdziw.png

Greensborough Golds v Hobart Hornets

GreensyGoldsHomeEntry_zps4zdgofyx.png

AGE7QA6.png

Perth Boomers v Wellington Makos

21575932743_e19b18c9c8_o.png

Wellington%20Makos%20Away%20Australia%202015_16_zps2pio1w9z.png

Canberra Magpies v Adelaide (Great White) Sharks

YY6pPn7.png

Adelaide%20Sharks%20Clash_zpsdnkeape1.png

Southern Tip Swordfish v Hobart City FC

Home_zpsjsdkq4cu.png

3On0S0E.png

I've got a feeling I'll lose this one for the pure simplicity of the Magpies' jumper. I love it, though. It looks great.

EDIT: .... or not? :confused:

Honestly I think Klim's design is a little too simple. But it would be an amazing design with some gold accents and maybe keeping colour in the NAFL logo- just to prevent that sense of "greyscale". But I do love the simplicity as a guernsey in itself, it's just a matter of how it competes with the more "out-there" designs in the comp.

I've got a feeling I'll lose this one for the pure simplicity of the Magpies' jumper. I love it, though. It looks great.
Cheers now I'm getting slaughtered.
Honestly I think Klim's design is a little too simple. But it would be an amazing design with some gold accents and maybe keeping colour in the NAFL logo- just to prevent that sense of "greyscale". But I do love the simplicity as a guernsey in itself, it's just a matter of how it competes with the more "out-there" designs in the comp.
Hey mate yeah played safe on the home and got a bit modern on the clash after last year's feedback by a couple of users. I do take everyone comments and hope to aim bigger and better for the next season. Improving on my mistakes because everyone makes them.

Hey mate yeah played safe on the home and got a bit modern on the clash after last year's feedback by a couple of users. I do take everyone comments and hope to aim bigger and better for the next season. Improving on my mistakes because everyone makes them.

That's what it's about man. Definitely not ripping into your design but with these competitions you gotta go outside the box, I feel.

That is an interesting looking footy oval...
For this match, there's no home ground advantage like the FA Community Shield plus it's getting a gig at Wembley Stadium to promote the game internationally much like the AFL and that exhibition match in China
Hope that explains it ;)

Design is tougher to get right, but to your credit you've totally taken everyone's advice on board with regards to a clean entry and good execution. I'm looking forward to your applying your attention to detail to something a bit more adventurous in the next comp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back