Conspiracy Theory NASA Frauds

Remove this Banner Ad

I count a total of five distortions of reality in this response.

Perhaps I need to ask the question a different way:

Lets pretend man DID go to the moon, You know they didn't, but lets pretend for fun, that they did.

Do you believe that the film could have survived the journey IF

* They were housed in aluminium and steel containers
* The magazines were modified with thicker casings
* They were painted with white and silver paint to cope better with the heat transfers
* The Film never left the aforementioned modified magazines until they returned to earth
* They uses a specific type of film that isn't usually used on earth, specifically low ISO film.
* They took the journey during the solar minimum
* They passed through the VA belts through the "top" (at the poles) thus bypassing the inner ring
* They passed through the VA belts fast enough to only be exposed to the harshest radiation on their specific route for a few hours
* They were exposed to a total of about 1 REM.

IF they took these precautions, do you believe the film would have survived the journey?

You can still use your get out of jail free card here GG.exe , you can still say "they didnt go, and its proven by other stuff I have shared here", but in this specific hypothetical - they DID go, and they DID follow the above precautions/procedures...

Would the film have survived?
NEGAN I'd like to get your response to the above question too if I can...

GG.exe has decided not to answer it, but I am wondering if you will...

I wonder if perhaps we can attack this conspiracy issue from a different angle - one from a more rational position.

Thus far, all I have seen from the conspiracy side are QUESTIONS. Not proof of anything, just questions.

As an example:

* How could they have survived the Van Allen Belts?
* How could the film have survived the radiation?
* How come it looks like the flag waves?
* How come there are no stars in the pictures?

And so on and so on and so on.

There are answers to each of these questions of course, and now its up to the conspriacy theorists to decide whether those answers are plausible, or not.

NASA has a narrative about the moon landings. I believe them, NEGAN and GG.exe do not. For the disbelievers, I believe there are few possible thought outcomes:

(A) - NASA's version of events is impossible, pure and simple.
(B) - NASA's version of events IS plausible, but I do not believe that this is what actually happened. It TECHNICALLY COULD have happened, but it didnt.
(C)- NASA's version of events is possible, and its what happened.

NEGAN and GG.exe, if your answer is (A), then great! All you need to do now is show us where NASA's drifts into the realm of impossibility. You would need to show us where they got their calculations wrong, where their explanation is dishonest, or where their answer to one of your many questions is physically incorrect.

If your answer is (B) - then you're in a quandry...you're saying it COULD have been done, but you dont beleive it WAS done.

Why dont you believe it was done? Why dont you believe the NASA's version of events?

If the answer is (C) - then we can all celebrate a truly remarkable (unprecedented?) turn of events - someones mind was changed on bigfooty.

So...which is it guys? Keen to find out!!!

Is the person behind this new movie as corrupt as the guy who uses photos selectively to make fraudulent claims like the last guy?

No one interested in that Flapgate response? Geez.

Is the person behind this new movie as corrupt as the guy who uses photos selectively to make fraudulent claims like the last guy?

No one interested in that Flapgate response? Geez.
Dont hold your breath hoping for a retraction or concession.

Expect a changing of the topic, and total ignoring of the fact their conspiracy theory was nonsense.

But...welcome!

Cheers but it's all theoretical anyway as man has never left low earth orbit.

You should read this GG.exe - Clouds across the Moon: A comparison of Apollo mission photographs with contemporaneous satellite images. Available from http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html. Its basically a 700+ page document that compares images taken by the Apollo missions from the moon with images from multiple weather satellites and synoptic charts and how they match up perfectly.

The purpose of this document is to demonstrate that any photograph featuring the Earth taken by an Apollo astronaut was taken where and when it is claimed: either en route to, walking on the surface of, or returning from, the Moon. It will use satellite images gathered from a variety of sources and identify weather patterns in them that can also be identified in Apollo photographs.

I admit, I'm not a weather expert and some I can't see the pattern convincingly but others are clear as day. This guy has gone to extraordinary lengths. There would be 1000's of images.

GG I suggest you look beyond one-sided youtube videos and have a good look at this.

Last edited:
With these threads, I get the feeling that the same questions are answered every so often, only to be asked again later :cool:

Watch this video in x0.25 speed and try to work out the jump height. If you're not elderly, try to replicate the jumps (same knee bend and push off with both feet) and have a friend measure how high you get. I'm no Olympic jumper but it looks like low gravity to me.

With these threads, I get the feeling that the same questions are answered every so often, only to be asked again later :cool:

Watch this video in x0.25 speed and try to work out the jump height. If you're not elderly, try to replicate the jumps (same knee bend and push off with both feet) and have a friend measure how high you get. I'm no Olympic jumper but it looks like low gravity to me.
no no no Werewolf - its clearly wires and pulleys etc. Or its NASA just slowing the footage down a bit. Or its both, or something...

I count a total of five distortions of reality in this response.

Perhaps I need to ask the question a different way:

Lets pretend man DID go to the moon, You know they didn't, but lets pretend for fun, that they did.

Do you believe that the film could have survived the journey IF

* They were housed in aluminium and steel containers
* The magazines were modified with thicker casings
* They were painted with white and silver paint to cope better with the heat transfers
* The Film never left the aforementioned modified magazines until they returned to earth
* They uses a specific type of film that isn't usually used on earth, specifically low ISO film.
* They took the journey during the solar minimum
* They passed through the VA belts through the "top" (at the poles) thus bypassing the inner ring
* They passed through the VA belts fast enough to only be exposed to the harshest radiation on their specific route for a few hours
* They were exposed to a total of about 1 REM.

IF they took these precautions, do you believe the film would have survived the journey?

You can still use your get out of jail free card here GG.exe , you can still say "they didnt go, and its proven by other stuff I have shared here", but in this specific hypothetical - they DID go, and they DID follow the above precautions/procedures...

Would the film have survived?
How about you first demonstrate a pressurised system without a container next a vacuum how about that?

So we know the medium of space exist as we are told.

I am not going to let you cherry pick your horseshit, If you want to talk about the filming/photography I want to see step 1 to step 100...no ifs, no buts a fully demonstration of the processes . So start by getting your motorbike helmet thickest gloves and strap a camera to your chest and start shooting pictures in focus.

How bout That Soyuz launch.... HOOOOT diggerty..

They even had the animation and predetermined commentary running even after the failure.....science bitches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How about you first demonstrate a pressurised system without a container next a vacuum how about that?

So we know the medium of space exist as we are told.

I am not going to let you cherry pick your horseshit, If you want to talk about the filming/photography I want to see step 1 to step 100...no ifs, no buts a fully demonstration of the processes . So start by getting your motorbike helmet thickest gloves and strap a camera to your chest and start shooting pictures in focus.

Sigh...

OK, you've convinced me.

So when I build my homemade spacesuit, and also build a fully contained pressurised system, and also blast it with radiation, and also replicate 1/6th gravity...

When I do all that, what SPECIFICALLY did you want me to prove or disprove? Which SPECIFIC parts of the photography process did you need me to replicate?

Its a scientific experiment after all! Gotta be precise!

How bout That Soyuz launch.... HOOOOT diggerty..

They even had the animation and predetermined commentary running even after the failure.....science bitches.
Lets chat about that AFTER we finish the photography homemade spacesuit conversation shall we?

Well 4 of the last 6 are yours. Which posts are you referring to?
Just a bit of tongue in cheek wolfie but since you asked one is yours.

Mate come on? seriously?

It's like my side of the fence saying watch it at 2 x the speed and it looks like it's shot here on Earth.

But entertaining the notion that you are even remotely correct you could even get the footage of the astronaut that falls over and then miraculously floats back to his feet, which my side of the fence would argue that he is on a harness.

Or I could Argue that he should have been jumping higher than a that considering these astronauts were at peak physical condition, best of the best in many fields. And a decent vertical jump in Earths gravity is 2 feet about what it looks like he got......

to which you would reply but the dexterity/weight in a pressurised space suit...not realising that the dexterity in a space suit can be used for more arguments against you...

The truth of the matter is you and I both have no idea what 1/6th gravity in pressurised suits looks like and acts no matter how much we both want to push our arguments through.

But one thing I want to know is why In a world where I can swim with the sharks, skydive, bungie jump.. even take a plane that simulates zero-g

But can I hop in a space suit have them flick the switch in a vacuum chamber to get the experience. Is this available? because I would be interested? If it isn't why not?

Last edited:
NEGAN I'm 31 and in decent shape and can't jump that high by replicating that technique. You expect a bloke to jump that high on Earth while wearing a space suit??

Do you see ruckmen pushing off with both feet when they jump?

NEGAN I'm 31 and in decent shape and can't jump that high by replicating that technique. You expect a bloke to jump that high on Earth while wearing a space suit??

Do you see ruckmen pushing off with both feet when they jump?
You're forgetting 1/6th gravity something neither of us have access to let alone a pressurised suit. Any claims You or I make about the situation are moot.

Just wondering if NEGAN and GG.exe are going to answer the many questions put to them...

Gentlemen, please do let me know if you need me to refresh your memories...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back