News Nathan Bassett Departs

Remove this Banner Ad

how can this no be run by the media.

Club chief literally ADMITS he has NO IDEA where the hiring process for the ONLY vacant position in his coaching panel is at ...

Daily Mail headline writers would have a field day covering Port alone.
After previously announcing all coaching positions were contracted for 2024.

Every year we lose a good coach and replace them with someone less qualified. If we do not replace Bassett we will have the same results next year as 2022 when we did not replace Schofield.

Goldsack, Cornes and Hartlett may eventually be good coaches, but they have been around the club for a while if we do not add someone new we will continue to have the same results

On TET-AN00 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Imagine overpaying to address a long neglected list deficiency when you are in your self-declared premiership window while having no assistant coach in that line and are likely to fill it with the spare change you find under the car seat.

My Norwood mate told me the other day that Basset had just been appointed director of coaching at Norwood

I asked him how will that work with Jade Rawlings? He said it will be interesting.

Maybe some succession planning by the board.

My Norwood mate told me the other day that Basset had just been appointed director of coaching at Norwood

I asked him how will that work with Jade Rawlings? He said it will be interesting.

Maybe some succession planning by the board.

Interesting, yes that's the word I would use.

Every year we lose a good coach and replace them with someone less qualified. If we do not replace Bassett we will have the same results next year as 2022 when we did not replace Schofield.

Goldsack, Cornes and Hartlett may eventually be good coaches, but they have been around the club for a while if we do not add someone new we will continue to have the same results

On TET-AN00 using BigFooty.com mobile app
But stability, eh!
Guarantees good results every time.

It honestly does feel like if we have a bad run this year, the powers that be and the media will turn around and say Ken wasn't supported enough in the coaches box..........and round and round we go again, never a scrap of accountability from the people that matter

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

It honestly does feel like if we have a bad run this year, the powers that be and the media will turn around and say Ken wasn't supported enough in the coaches box..........and round and round we go again, never a scrap of accountability from the people that matter

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
And if we have a good run he'll be coaching at the top of his game and really proving the haters wrong! (right up until we lose in the finals and that's on the players again)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would you get freaked out by seeing a moderately well known Adelaide sports personality out and about in Adelaide?

It's people like this that drove Troy Chaplin back to the safety of melbourne with their polite hellos in public and reports of sightings on social media

Nothing to do with being caught touching babies - it seems he attended a music festival that happened to be held at the old Adelaide Gaol.
Thanks, with a little help from google I'm now with the program, a couple of capital letters in the tweet wouldn’t have gone astray either. 😉

PhilH has said on SAFooty that Nathan and Scott Bassett both back at Norwood. Nathan as a Director of Coaching Role and Scott in Fitness. Not sure how Bass and rawlings will work together but interesting.

PhilH has said on SAFooty that Nathan and Scott Bassett both back at Norwood. Nathan as a Director of Coaching Role and Scott in Fitness. Not sure how Bass and rawlings will work together but interesting.
Which is what my Norwood mate told me around the 15th of November and said it should be announced in a couple of days, and I posted on the 18th above.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back