Player Watch Ned McHenry

Remove this Banner Ad

Jones didn’t play well - I like Jones but he is a mile off last year. Was clearly our second worst player on the night (behind Ned)

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yeah, nah.

Smith, Butts & Fog were worse starters.

Oh God, bit of a car crash interview on FiveAA right now, Ned has brought back the non-statistical role, when Rowey told him he’d run 29 km’s for 18 disposals in 2 matches Ned says he’s playing a role they’ve defined at the club called ‘the runner’ and it uses his strengths, brought up Nicks’ shape jargon as well says it’s all about shape… bloody hell.

Being a guy that runs hard, creates space and helps hold the structure and being a guy that gets the ball are not mutually exclusive.

Being a guy that runs hard, creates space and helps hold the structure and being a guy that gets the ball are not mutually exclusive.

My grandfather used to have headless chooks run around his backyard. Reminds me of Ned.

Stark contrast today at the kids clinic.
Rankine with 100 kids around him
Jones and McHenry 4 kids
felt sorry for them actually
It was actually three kids and Parnell.

Rowey brought up he could end up in the SANFL if he continues to run a mile for a possession, Ned was keen to change the subject after that
So Ned does four laps of the oval for every time he touches the ball? And there’s even a debate about whether he should be on the team / on the list…

He probably goes to Samtass and tells everyone "look what I've caught - can't see him catching anything.

His line would be constantly tangled, he'd put his finger on the hook instead of the bait, he'd go to cast and would throw his whole rod in the water.
Episode 1 Boat GIF by The Simpsons

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crikey listening to him was horrendous.

His comment that supporters complain about players getting a lack of possessions but don’t know the role they are playing, brings up Max as an example, “he runs heaps”. You idiot, we can all see the role Max plays and how well he plays it, he’s being lauded not criticised for lack of possessions.

Last edited:

His comment that supporters complain about players getting a lack of possessions but don’t know the role they are playing, brings up Max as an example, “he runs heaps”. You idiot, we can all see the role Max plays and how well he plays it, he’s being lauded not criticised for lack of possessions.

Difference being Edward, Max knows how to get the footy.

So Ned does four laps of the oval for every time he touches the ball? And there’s even a debate about whether he should be on the team / on the list…
Efficiency at its finest

images.jpeg

Did Rowey bring up but Max doesn’t panic?

Also Ned ain’t the second year player…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back