Speculation Ned Moyle

Remove this Banner Ad

Stanley seems to have fallen off a cliff, so we could do worse than looking at Moyle as support for Conway.

Wouldn't be out-and-out first ruck, but he'd definitely be in a "guaranteed 1 game in 3 while Toby builds his tank" position.
I think we could almost guarantee him a game. I would see him as our 1st ruck with Cameron as the ruck/forward. Cox at 33 doesn't have much time.

Think he goes, I reckon pies would actually be a good fit to replace mason cox

Dropped again and Witt’s is signed for several years

With Witts still contracted for another 2 years, I feel like the Suns will push him out in favour of developing Ethan Read as their ruck succession plan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really dont think Conway is better then Moyle... To me its a no brainer for Geelong to make this guy no.1 ruck
Funny thing is that Conway had way better stats than Moyle in Darwin game but visually Moyle looked better (taps to advantage). Most Conway stats came in the last quarter where IMO, he was better than Moyle.

Funny thing is that Conway had way better stats than Moyle in Darwin game but visually Moyle looked better (taps to advantage). Most Conway stats came in the last quarter where IMO, he was better than Moyle.

Conway ruck work is my issue mostly. I can see post Hawkins, Conway playing as 2nd choice ruck whose mainly up forward as that crashing the pack guy

Still think the Tigers should be chasing him and dangling the carrot of being the number 1 ruck.
Even moreso now with Naismith out with injury we really only have 1 genuine ruck on our list in Nankervis, who turns 31 during the 2025 season.

Bring him in and he's duking it out with Nankervis over the preseason and the better of them gets the number 1 ruck gig for 2025, but from 2026 onwards it's basically his. Given Nank's propensity for injury and occasional suspension and gradually declining form, I'm still confident Moyle is number 1 with us before the end of 2025 season.

He's a Melbourne boy so very local, maybe we can draw him home.

I really dont think Conway is better then Moyle... To me its a no brainer for Geelong to make this guy no.1 ruck
Moyles had the extra year of development and has actually played more than 5 minutes of football at a time, Id be concerned for his ability if he didnt look better than Conway right now really...

I want to see Neale and Conway swap positions. I feel Neale may actually have more to give in the ruck.
Think long term they'll rotate, Neales follow up work around the ground is a real strength but he just doesnt have the strength to go with most modern day Ruckmen.

Still think the Tigers should be chasing him and dangling the carrot of being the number 1 ruck.
Even moreso now with Naismith out with injury we really only have 1 genuine ruck on our list in Nankervis, who turns 31 during the 2025 season.

Bring him in and he's duking it out with Nankervis over the preseason and the better of them gets the number 1 ruck gig for 2025, but from 2026 onwards it's basically his. Given Nank's propensity for injury and occasional suspension and gradually declining form, I'm still confident Moyle is number 1 with us before the end of 2025 season.

He's a Melbourne boy so very local, maybe we can draw him home.

He has this opportunity against witts already at the suns with bigger upside for success

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Ivan Maric will get this kid right and show him how to trim that Mullet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back