Need opinions

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok apparently she is still living in that halfway house I dropped her off at in Dandenong... she has just completed her course in rural operations which has taken her 6 months to do but noone will give her work because they want experience so she dropped that idea and is now looking for a job as a traffic controller...

I am so tempted to say look if you come over and cook my dinner, do my laundry and give me a BJ once a week I'll give you some money... lol. That's how marriage work isn't it? Just without the paperwork, off the books this is lol.

Ok apparently she is still living in that halfway house I dropped her off at in Dandenong... she has just completed her course in rural operations which has taken her 6 months to do but noone will give her work because they want experience so she dropped that idea and is now looking for a job as a traffic controller...

I am so tempted to say look if you come over and cook my dinner, do my laundry and give me a BJ once a week I'll give you some money... lol. That's how marriage work isn't it? Just without the paperwork, off the books this is lol.

Sounds like love to me.
images

Lol what is love? Love is for rich people. Marriage is a woman's game. My mother told me this... my aunties, grandmothers... women who really love me said don't ******* get married... lol.

God help us if she becomes a traffic controller! Can she mow a lawn?

God help us if she becomes a traffic controller! Can she mow a lawn?

Yeah an Asian traffic controller... geez I don't think that is going to end well.

I would say no she couldn't mow a lawn, she is all 'book smart' and learnt everything at school but has no common sense or perserverance... she wants to be something different every week. She is a child, a 35 year old child who has run far, far from home.

In 6 months she is still exactly where I dropped her off, still jobless, still doesn't know what she wants to do... I told her just get any job, but she says she is not concerned about living, only her career. Then 5 minutes later she says she needs a survival job. She is hare brained. She bagged me out constantly for mowing lawns for a living but I said that's what is putting a roof over your head, that's why I'm eating steak and your eating noodles...

That's why in the past 6 months I have purchased a van and $5000 worth of gardening equipment, that's why I am now a small business owner, that's why I make $100 an hour sometimes.... lol. She's an idiot mate, you can't teach common sense.

I tried to explain to her getting into traffic control you will have your work cut out because it's high pay and low demand... (and she's on the back foot being foreign). I tried to explain how gardening is a good gig because grass and trees are growing everywhere, there is 100 customers in every street and not many people can maintain them, but she told me I'm an idiot and it's for dumb people and she is beyond that and she spent many years at university to be an electrical engineer and how in her job she tells electricians what to do.

Well where is her job? lol I reckon I've made about $50,000 since I kicked her out and she is on the dole still... who is the dickhead now...

Yeah an Asian traffic controller... geez I don't think that is going to end well.

I would say no she couldn't mow a lawn, she is all 'book smart' and learnt everything at school but has no common sense or perserverance... she wants to be something different every week. She is a child, a 35 year old child who has run far, far from home.

In 6 months she is still exactly where I dropped her off, still jobless, still doesn't know what she wants to do... I told her just get any job, but she says she is not concerned about living, only her career. Then 5 minutes later she says she needs a survival job. She is hare brained. She bagged me out constantly for mowing lawns for a living but I said that's what is putting a roof over your head, that's why I'm eating steak and your eating noodles...

That's why in the past 6 months I have purchased a van and $5000 worth of gardening equipment, that's why I am now a small business owner, that's why I make $100 an hour sometimes.... lol. She's an idiot mate, you can't teach common sense.

I tried to explain to her getting into traffic control you will have your work cut out because it's high pay and low demand... (and she's on the back foot being foreign). I tried to explain how gardening is a good gig because grass and trees are growing everywhere, there is 100 customers in every street and not many people can maintain them, but she told me I'm an idiot and it's for dumb people and she is beyond that and she spent many years at university to be an electrical engineer and how in her job she tells electricians what to do.

Well where is her job? lol I reckon I've made about $50,000 since I kicked her out and she is on the dole still... who is the dickhead now...
Really glad to hear you are doing well at it now. When someone looks down at you for what you do for a living.. it says a hell of a lot about them... and none of it good. She sounds to me like someone you don't need in your life if she says things like that and thinks like that. Nothing beats having your own business, being your own boss and being in complete control of what you do every day. Stick at it.. it's worth it and you can just smile knowingly at people like that. Close thread!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back