Universal Love "Never Toumpas Apart" - Jimmy, I like your hustle, thats why it was so hard to cut you

Remove this Banner Ad

Not until i saw that game did i think it was possible for a player to play their best and worst game ever all in one game
Was probably our best when we were playing well in that game, I felt like he was the one keeping us in it at one stage.

He was the best whipping boy. I blamed him for everything.

Late for work blamed Toump
Stub my toe blamed toump
Drank to much blamed toump
Smoke weed because of toump
Snapped my surf board bloody toump

I just had that song in my head, because I got high. Just change it around to "Because of the Toump".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hqdefault.jpg

Comrades does anyone have info on the Toump and his off-season heroics? For sure, he goes to water - but in this instance he has gone to ground.

Morton was a far better footy player than him.

Morton looked like he could be anything in his second season
He played at the cattery one day and kicked 3 and had 20 odd touches and I thought he was gonna be a star .. oh well

Had a look, 7 times over 25 touches and had 18 and kicked 3 against the cats as well in his second season

We ****ed him big time

He played at the cattery one day and kicked 3 and had 20 odd touches and I thought he was gonna be a star .. oh well

Had a look, 7 times over 25 touches and had 18 and kicked 3 against the cats as well in his second season

We stuffed him big time

He also was never going to be a serious player if he couldn't bulk up, whether that is up to our development or his body type I don't know.

We stuffed him big time
I would prefer to think of that period(06-15) as the MFC proving you can emerge from a big black hole .

i reckon Morton would have been alright much like some of our kids back then if they where brought up right. i thought morton was okay. toump was way down on what morton even was

Remove this Banner Ad

Back