New Offer From Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

hawkfan5

Premiership Player
Apr 27, 2000
Ausdoc Oval
Other Teams
Hawthorn
The Freo Dockers have laid down a new offer for both Trent Croad and Luke McPharlin.

The offer is picks 1 and 26 for both Croad and McPharlin.

I would never accept that!! But Peter Schwab wants to accept it I think from what I saw on channel 10 news.

Originally posted by WCE2000
If i were Hawthorn i would also want a mid range player to sweeten the deal. Maybe Steven Koops???

Steven Koops, well I really dont think he is the type of player we need. Come to think of it, we dont need any of their players, we dont even need their draft picks

We have two potential superstars right at our feet yet we are still willing to trade them, bloody stupid.

Picks 1 and 26 for picks 3 and 10 it works out to be.

How does that figure?

Fremantle, Croad, McPharlin, Schwab, Parkin and the Hawthorn board have accepted the deal but Dicker is refusing to allow the Croad trade to go through

Not a happy team at Hawthorn!

Originally posted by The Ewok
Fremantle, Croad, McPharlin, Schwab, Parkin and the Hawthorn board have accepted the deal but Dicker is refusing to allow the Croad trade to go through

Not a happy team at Hawthorn!

WELL DICKER IS A CHAMPION THEN!! :D

Problem is Hawks, McPharlin can go for nothing anyway. It is only the attitude of the upset Croad that can be changed to correct the situation, because he is still contracted. Now that they are ibn this mess, do you accept the draft picks and rescue someting from the wreckage, or do you take a massive punt, not do the trade and hope you can persuade Croad to change his mind?
This decision by 1.30 tomorrow. (BTW, if you take this punt then you also definitely McPharlin for nought. Difficult times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back