News New Prime Minister

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that a Ratten, Brittain and Buckley succession plan?

Blame Sticks for appointing a mate and not looking at all the prospective Prime Ministers in the ALP.

It's a joke that we don't have to go an election to vote in a new PM.

The ALP are just replacing their Conservative PM with a left wing one.

They might be shuffling the deck chairs on the Titanic to avoid an election defeat.

Is this the first Australian PM with a gay partner?

I think Gillard's partner sells hairdressing supplies...

Is that a Ratten, Brittain and Buckley succession plan?

Blame Sticks for appointing a mate and not looking at all the prospective Prime Ministers in the ALP.

It's a joke that we don't have to go an election to vote in a new PM.

The ALP are just replacing their Conservative PM with a left wing one.

They might be shuffling the deck chairs on the Titanic to avoid an election defeat.

Is this the first Australian PM with a gay partner?

I think Gillard's partner sells hairdressing supplies...

Come on TG, ranga female - you should be in heaven!
:cool:

A gayuenese prime minister???? Surely not.

anyway, off with her head (so we don't have to hear that truck driver drawl)

was a necssary change for ALP. Gillard wins PM by default. Right place right time.
Not sure if she is a great leader or not. Not sure if she will get a chance to show she is or isn't. Important time for the country. Liberals are offering zero policy stance for the election waiting for ALP to fall over and die. Australia take note. Bob Brown may win!

Australia take note. Bob Brown may win!

rofl.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow calling me a troll wonderful, and no not voting for her because she is a she, it's because I can't stand the Libs.

Well I am voting for her, don't want the Liberal w***ers in power again.

Ever thought of voting for someone based on policy and performance rather than specific party?

What do you have against all Liberals and for all Laborites that causes you to feel so strongly?

Nothing like a good open ended debate.

Ever thought of voting for someone based on policy and performance rather than specific party?

What do you have against all Liberals and for all Laborites that causes you to feel so strongly?

Nothing like a good open ended debate.

Yes but since all politicians talk the same bullshit, I don't really have much of a choice.

Feel sorry for Rudd, being the most popular PM in history a mere 8 months ago. Massive downfall.

Also not comfortable with the notion of throwing out a first term PM because the polls have you running scared. I wasn't entirely sure the adverse polls were sustainable anyway. Howard came from behind in the polls a few times.

Having said that, I don't mind Jooolia. With all the rumblings about how Rudd is not very well liked in political circles, maybe where there is smoke there is fire, and he was giving off a genuine bad vibe. I quite enjoyed Rudd in the media before his ascension to the throne so forgive him any perceived weaknesses based on his stellar media work several years back.

Losing Lindsay Tanner out of this can be equated to Voss losing Bradshaw as fall out for getting in Fev. Very much collateral damage, regardless of what he said.

I didn't mind that Labour had some grand reform plans. They certainly kept Australia out of recession, even if we have to pay back the debt, so they had some credits in the bank.

Emissions trading, mines tax, boat people the 3 big issues. I hope Julia is not scared to change policy. I hate it how both sides of politics wax on about backflips just to score political points. Self serving crap that shows no interest in the welfare of the country if you ask me. Either side should be able to change their mind if circumstances dictate it. As it stands the opposition forces them to stick with their plans even if they are no longer workable. A good politician is one the reevaluates the landscape and makes changes accordingly, not one who sticks to a dead idea to avoid childish interruptions during Question Time.

They're all a bunch of phonies.

When all is said and done, I find nothing endearing about Abbott at all. Should have stuck with Turnbull after all.

Feel sorry for Rudd, being the most popular PM in history a mere 8 months ago. Massive downfall.

Also not comfortable with the notion of throwing out a first term PM because the polls have you running scared. I wasn't entirely sure the adverse polls were sustainable anyway. Howard came from behind in the polls a few times.

Having said that, I don't mind Jooolia. With all the rumblings about how Rudd is not very well liked in political circles, maybe where there is smoke there is fire, and he was giving off a genuine bad vibe. I quite enjoyed Rudd in the media before his ascension to the throne so forgive him any perceived weaknesses based on his stellar media work several years back.

Losing Lindsay Tanner out of this can be equated to Voss losing Bradshaw as fall out for getting in Fev. Very much collateral damage, regardless of what he said.

I didn't mind that Labour had some grand reform plans. They certainly kept Australia out of recession, even if we have to pay back the debt, so they had some credits in the bank.

Emissions trading, mines tax, boat people the 3 big issues. I hope Julia is not scared to change policy. I hate it how both sides of politics wax on about backflips just to score political points. Self serving crap that shows no interest in the welfare of the country if you ask me. Either side should be able to change their mind if circumstances dictate it. As it stands the opposition forces them to stick with their plans even if they are no longer workable. A good politician is one the reevaluates the landscape and makes changes accordingly, not one who sticks to a dead idea to avoid childish interruptions during Question Time.

They're all a bunch of phonies.

When all is said and done, I find nothing endearing about Abbott at all. Should have stuck with Turnbull after all.

Indeed. :thumbsu:

One of the biggest dog acts since Clarko king'd Aitken. I will NEVER vote for her. I dont give a f**k what she comes up with to improve the country.

I could never trust a back stabber like her.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back