Switch Nintendo Switch - teaser trailer page 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's a pretty good sign of things to come if KH is on the NX.
Square have always been pretty big supporters of Nintendo's handhelds over the years. Bravely Default, FF Tactics, Dragon Quest, The World Ends With You & a multitude of Kingdom Hearts games. Their games suit handheld gaming in Japan.

The Wii U had a pretty diverse launch window third party support wise (Mass Effect 3, Assassin's Creed 3, Far Cry 3, Deus Ex, Arkham City, Fifa) which dried up when the market wasn't there. If Nintendo can grab a decent audience share the support will stay. But I imagine enough third party support will be there for launch just in case this thing pops.

this thing is gonna close the gap between 'gaming' and 'mobile gaming' - don't think it'll be anything like the Wii U (in form factor or sales wise)

Lots of talk about there being some kind of news tomorrow (I'm assuming that's Thursday US). Could be bs but there is quite a chorus of 'sources' about it this time.

Thing that's gotten me excited is gamexplain are reporting and have verified it too and they've been hugely anti- NX rumour reporting of late.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i think they'll reveal fantastic revolutionary technology that will again see the gaming landscape change and change the way you think and interact with games, but because they wont reveal an MA rated Zelda we'll just hear about how they should be competing with Microsoft and Sony lol

i think they'll reveal fantastic revolutionary technology that will again see the gaming landscape change and change the way you think and interact with games, but because they wont reveal an MA rated Zelda we'll just hear about how they should be competing with Microsoft and Sony lol
Not from anyone with half a brain mind you.

Really excited, but half expecting a let down.

Agree.

Nintendo being different keeps the industry interesting for me.

So hyped, i still enjoy the Wii U more than X1 and PS4.

I don't mind Nintendo trying being different I just wish their hardware was on par with Xbox and PS4. I would be happy just to own 1 console that plays all the latest games that Xbox and PS4 get while also getting my Mario and Zelda fix.

This is advertising the NX as a home gaming system. Maybe just saving the hybrid/handheld part for after the reveal?

nintendo_nx_announcement.png

There's a also some info going around that at least three devs are waiting for the reveal and than they'll reveal games they have in development for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back