Switch Nintendo Switch - teaser trailer page 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is advertising the NX as a home gaming system. Maybe just saving the hybrid/handheld part for after the reveal?

nintendo_nx_announcement.png

There's a also some info going around that at least three devs are waiting for the reveal and than they'll reveal games they have in development for it.
Yeah that's what I've read too. Would be fantastic if true. Just from the noises they've been making, I'd be surprised if Ubisoft didn't have something to say soonish.

Damn they chose a shitty night to air the trailer. The same night of the release of a trailer for one of the most anticipated titles in modern history. Make it 24 hours later or it will be overshadowed completely.

This will just be a teaser though.

And in all honesty, a Nintendo console means more to more people than Red Dead.

So what are we hoping to get for our 3 minutes?

I'm guessing the name, what makes it unique, brief zelda nx gameplay with a cut between that and the wii u version to show the differences, no other games shown but maybe a sizzle reel of a few logos from games in development (pikmin 4 being one) and then ending with the full reveal event date.

Just quick and easy to appease the thirsty masses. Anything extra is a bonus.

I'm guessing the name, what makes it unique, brief zelda nx gameplay with a cut between that and the wii u version to show the differences, no other games shown but maybe a sizzle reel of a few logos from games in development (pikmin 4 being one) and then ending with the full reveal event date.

The name & Design, Some games & Their big event date

Would love 3DS game support which gives us the ability to play em on TV while we're at home

I'm expecting something more like Xbox's Scorpio announcement video. Talking about it with cuts of the console, no games until the actual reveal date.

Nintendo - Let's make console/handheld hybrids great again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder if yo can get a white version

Those cartridges doe

6355035.gif

I'll mainly use it as a home console but I thought it looked pretty good in handheld mode.

Great that it has a normal gamepad as well.

It wasn't super exciting but it wasn't dissapointing either.

That's probably a win right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back