Switch Nintendo Switch - teaser trailer page 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've thought at certain times that Nintendo should become a third party developer. But history shows that most companies who do that fade into insignificance.

I'd much rather have it flipped where Nintendo get the third party support so I don't need another console.
Sample size is pretty small neither Atari or Sega ever had the depth of talent Nintendo has.

Sample size is pretty small neither Atari or Sega ever had the depth of talent Nintendo has.
Yeah that's true about the sample size, but it is still pretty striking how those companies have turned out. I'd rather Nintendo keep making consoles and thus their 1st party games than risk just making software and potentially following those guys (Sega in particular). If that means I have to have two consoles then I'll begrudgingly accept it.

I like more Nintendo IPs than what Sony or MS own so I'd rather see someone like Naughty Dog go 3rd party so i can play their games on a Nintendo console thanks.
You rather play games on a Nintendo console over xbox/playstation?o_O Perfect world all 3 hardware manufactures would be publishers and there be no need for dedicated devices.

Canadian Toys R Us has the Switch listed at 330 CAD, which is consistent with what we've seen from other places/ rumours.

Could just be a placeholder price of course but if it is true, there is basically parity between CAD and AUD which should mean a sub $400 AUD price (after our inevitable markup).

Also, 330 CAD is roughly 250 USD which would make sense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pretty sure a portable NBA/FIFA career mode would be frighteningly awesome. multiplayer when you're out and didn't bring the pro controller will probably be the only questionable aspect (and battery i guess).

So the rumours doing the round today are Mario, Skyrim and Splatoon as Launch games. Splatoon will be bundled with the console (which to me is the disappointing thing.)

Other launch year games are a Pokemon one, Mario kart, pikmin 4, Zelda, new IP, Retro studios game.

What kind?
Was reading through some tweets from Emily Rogers who seems to be the best source on Switch info and she said she'd heard what it was but didn't want to spoil it but others may leak the info at some point.

She did say it wasn't a Pokken port and another person who seemed to know said it was pretty exciting.

What kind?
'Not pokken' is all that's been rumoured. Remakes, stadium, snap- could be anything. Big thing for me is that gamexplain are saying these rumours are incredibly close to what they're hearing, plus some more cool stuff. Wish they'd come out with it.

For those that don't know, gamexplain really don't go off half cocked on most thing.

Just finished listening to gamexplain's latest video:

They say there is something they're hearing from their sources that is absolutely massive and is almost unbelievable. Really hope someone breaks that rumour in the next day or two...

I could see that being a massive 3rd party going exclusive or getting characters like Banjo/ Conker back. Either that or something to do with the actual hardware.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back