Switch Nintendo Switch - teaser trailer page 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Preview embargo is lifted on the 24th. No reviews of Zelda and I'm assuming the other launch games as well, until the 2nd.

This is what GameXplain got delivered
C5IaMVLVUAAPhTy.jpg

Leaning towards grabbing that official case. Still undecided on the amiibos, haven't pre ordered them yet.

Preview embargo is lifted on the 24th. No reviews of Zelda and I'm assuming the other launch games as well, until the 2nd.

This is what GameXplain got delivered
C5IaMVLVUAAPhTy.jpg

Leaning towards grabbing that official case. Still undecided on the amiibos, haven't pre ordered them yet.
Never bought an amiibo before, I'll wait to see what benefit they have to the game.

is that Wolf Link & Midna amiibo the same one that came with Twilight Princess HD?
Yes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

do people think any of the digital on release games will get physical releases? i cant imagine they will but im not a fan of DL content. Any news on whether we can move the install between the onboard and removable storage incase we have to change console at any time?
Here's how the data storage works:

"For those concerned about the 32GB of storage, how will that work for playing downloadable games? How will it work for DLC and patches?

The Nintendo Switch system has 32GB of internal NAND memory, a portion of which is reserved for use by the system. The system's internal memory can be easily expanded as needed using microSDXC cards.

The SDXC standard supports up to 2TB of storage. (Note that 2TB cards are not yet on the market, but Nintendo Switch will support them when they are.) External USB hard drives are not supported at launch, but we are researching the possibility of supporting them in the future.

If no microSDXC card is used, everything is stored in internal NAND memory. If a microSDXC card is used, game save data is stored in internal NAND memory while data that can be redownloaded, such as digital games, game updates and DLC, is stored on the microSDXC card. Nintendo Switch game cards are non-writable; game save data is stored in internal NAND memory."

Here's how the data storage works:

"For those concerned about the 32GB of storage, how will that work for playing downloadable games? How will it work for DLC and patches?

The Nintendo Switch system has 32GB of internal NAND memory, a portion of which is reserved for use by the system. The system's internal memory can be easily expanded as needed using microSDXC cards.

The SDXC standard supports up to 2TB of storage. (Note that 2TB cards are not yet on the market, but Nintendo Switch will support them when they are.) External USB hard drives are not supported at launch, but we are researching the possibility of supporting them in the future.

If no microSDXC card is used, everything is stored in internal NAND memory. If a microSDXC card is used, game save data is stored in internal NAND memory while data that can be redownloaded, such as digital games, game updates and DLC, is stored on the microSDXC card. Nintendo Switch game cards are non-writable; game save data is stored in internal NAND memory."
so that makes it seem like if you DL a game on release then get an sd card later, you can uninstall and then reinstall the game onto the sd without buying it again. i hope so, thats likely what im going to have to do.

I don't normally buy things at launch, so I thought I should check, EB aren't going to refuse price matching because it's a launch are they?
Generally yes they will price match, although some stores will come up with arbitary rules so they don't have to do it.

Luckily my local is fantastic and will price match with anywhere in Aus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back