No Voice in Video Files

Remove this Banner Ad

When I have Downloaded a Few Movies and play it on MediaPlayerClassic and VLC Player but I only get background music/Sound but no Voices.

but Works on other Computers Fine

Do you know why it does that and how to Fix the Problem?

When I have Downloaded a Few Movies and play it on MediaPlayerClassic and VLC Player but I only get background music/Sound but no Voices.

but Works on other Computers Fine

Do you know why it does that and how to Fix the Problem?

When using VLC, try going to the Audio menu at the top and seeing what audio tracks are available. It might be selecting the wrong track.

Otherwise, can you give more info as to the file format, source etc...there may be clues to be had in that.

edit: pm me if you don't want to say out loud :p

When using VLC, try going to the Audio menu at the top and seeing what audio tracks are available. It might be selecting the wrong track.

Otherwise, can you give more info as to the file format, source etc...there may be clues to be had in that.

edit: pm me if you don't want to say out loud :p

I have Figured out what was the Problem is:

Finally figured it out with more playing.

Went into Communication Tab in Sounds thru Control Panel and set it "Mute All Other Sounds:" and that brought the Voice Back.

Why would it do that?

I have Figured out what was the Problem is:

Finally figured it out with more playing.

Went into Communication Tab in Sounds thru Control Panel and set it "Mute All Other Sounds:" and that brought the Voice Back.

Why would it do that?

Absolutely no idea about that one, but I don't use Windows at home.

Glad you got it worked out.

I don't use Linux. Sounds Interesting but very Confusing

Its no more difficult than using Windows or a Mac but you just need to learn the basic paradigm.

Most people grew up using Windows and got used to doing things in a particular way. ie look in Control Panel for this, right click for that etc

I know people who grew up using Linux and they find Windows confusing. Its simply what you become used to using.

For me, Linux is vastly superior because it comes with a very wide range of software included in most distributions, is generally secure, extremely powerful and generally far more flexible than the alternatives. Others say the same thing abouts Macs or Windows. Take enough time to play with it and it won't be confusing. Its surprisingly good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back