Noise Police.

Remove this Banner Ad

GoSarge

Club Legend
Mar 27, 2005
Other Teams
Adelaide
I have heard that the noise police will be patrolling the crowd on Saturday night and anyone who isn't making enough noise will be asked for a please explain. Also if you don't have enough crows merchandise on display (two or more items will suffice) you will also be fined.

I don't want to alarm everyone, but if you make a lot of noise, cheer loudly and ensure your merchandise is clear to all (preferably by constantly waving it around) you should have no problems.

Cheers - GoSarge.

yes, the *********er police are out too apparently. Better watch out......

and i hope the crowd beats the one port power got the last yr, otherwise m williams will be harping on about it nonstop. Nice if there is a bit of noise too of course. The club should do more in this area without doubt.

A gift from above said:
yes, the *********er police are out too apparently. Better watch out......

and i hope the crowd beats the one port power got the last yr, otherwise m williams will be harping on about it nonstop. Nice if there is a bit of noise too of course. The club should do more in this area without doubt.
Dont get worked up about Mark Williams; not this week anyway :p

GoSarge said:
I have heard that the noise police will be patrolling the crowd on Saturday night and anyone who isn't making enough noise will be asked for a please explain. Also if you don't have enough crows merchandise on display (two or more items will suffice) you will also be fined.

I don't want to alarm everyone, but if you make a lot of noise, cheer loudly and ensure your merchandise is clear to all (preferably by constantly waving it around) you should have no problems.

Cheers - GoSarge.
I can't wait...... :eek:

I'm leaving nothing at the ground.....I'm walking out of there with no voice left

:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back