No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't have a go at the umpire, have a go at the rule. All clubs were told at the start of the year that umps would be paying it.
I have seen it paid at least 5 times this year.
If so, seems such a trivial interpretation to start paying. How many ball ups was this happening at to make it necessary to even send out a memo? Joke of a free kick - be it umpire mistake or deliberate interpretation. Sullivan had no intent to time waste.

Never seen that BS free paid before in my life. Even if it is against the letter of the law it has zero impact on the upcoming contest, the rucks weren’t even in position. Disgusting call.

Guess the draw is good assuming we beat both these pricks over the next few weeks.

Never seen that BS free paid before in my life. Even if it is against the letter of the law it has zero impact on the upcoming contest, the rucks weren’t even in position. Disgusting call.

Guess the draw is good assuming we beat both these pricks over the next few weeks.
Just because YOU haven't seen it paid, doesn't mean it hasn't been paid.

I've seen it paid at least 5 times, twice last week, in the Ess v Nth and Car v Sydney game

Just because YOU haven't seen it paid, doesn't mean it hasn't been paid.

I've seen it paid at least 5 times, twice last week, in the Ess v Nth and Car v Sydney game
Interesting as I hadn't seen it paid before either. Anyway, its a massive penalty for a relatively minor indiscretion. I hope our guys take note

Can someone please tell me how Fyfe can play like he did against us, yet every other game this year look absolute dogsh!t and have zero impact?
Is a dual Brownlow Medallist eligible for the Majak?

It was bought in for time wasting antics. It's obvious it's a bit of a bad rule but I guess this was bought in to get the game moving quicker.

It would've wasted less than half a second if that. It's the most petty of rules and that one decision changed the momentum of the game, so cost Collingwood two points.

I hate Collingwood, but they were robbed. Anyway, if that's the way the AFL want the game to go...gawd help us.

I know a lot of people don’t like Beveridge, but I will say it’s a massive positive having a coach who has selection integrity and can drop players no matter who they are.

I’d be filthy watching Michael Walters get a game every week as a Fremantle supporter. That bloke has been a suburban level footballer for almost four years now and has never been dropped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would've wasted less than half a second if that. It's the most petty of rules and that one decision changed the momentum of the game, so cost Collingwood two points.

I hate Collingwood, but they were robbed. Anyway, if that's the way the AFL want the game to go...gawd help us.
The game is becoming so over umpired

On CPH2305 using BigFooty.com mobile app

What is the game becoming? Honestly.

Free kicks for dirty looks next.
Didn’t Johnno get a 50 for that when they first changed the rules?

Last edited:

It was paid against Libba about a month ago

I know a lot of people don’t like Beveridge, but I will say it’s a massive positive having a coach who has selection integrity and can drop players no matter who they are.

I’d be filthy watching Michael Walters get a game every week as a Fremantle supporter. That bloke has been a suburban level footballer for almost four years now and has never been dropped.
He should be on a list, let alone playing regularly.

This, absolute howler of a decision.

Arguably you could say in the last two rounds of football Adelaide V Collingwood. Fremantle V Collingwood. Western Bulldogs V Sydney a umpires dubious decision at the end of the game has affected the results of those games that's no good for football

On CPH2305 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back