No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Sometimes oppo players deliberately point to another teammate instead of the right one if they think they can get away with it. Then it's 50 metres for not giving it to the right player.

Is the dissent rule still a thing? I see players arguing/questioning all the time.

Last edited:
Sometimes oppo players deliberately point to another teammate instead of the right one if they think they can get away with it. Then it's a free kick for not giving it to the right player.

Is the dissent rule still a thing? I see players arguing/questioning all the time.

Only when the AFL wants it to be.

The AFL has to be one of the most amateur sporting organisations on the planet when it comes to the flip flopping and interpretations around rules.

Norf just straight up do not deserve an AFL licence.

The talent pool is barely enough for 18 teams, let alone soon to be 19 with an extended list. Fold them into Tassie and bring some credibility back.

Norf just straight up do not deserve an AFL licence.

The talent pool is barely enough for 18 teams, let alone soon to be 19 with an extended list. Fold them into Tassie and bring some credibility back.

Aside from its last year or two, I reckon Fitzroy were more competitive. Norf have been really really s*** for an extended period now and it's just getting worse.

Very satisfying win by my Giants.

Aleer was epic in the last two minutes with the ball constantly being pumped forward.

That Tobias kicked the winning goal makes it all the better.

Eat a Giant bag of dicks Geelong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They have been bottom 4 for five years (assuming they don’t climb out of the bottom 4 this year).
*bottom 2

In fact since the beginning of 2020 they've been outside the bottom 4 at the conclusion of the round just 13 times out of 99 (and 25 times outside of the bottom 2). They're diabolically bad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back