Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3qrt time Kingy says that Hawthorn need to move players +1 down back in the fourth.

Fourth quarter. Hawthorn do that and try to save the game for the entire quarter.

Post-game Kingy critical of Hawthorn for sending players behind the ball to shut the game down.

This bloke is a mental midget.

3qrt time Kingy says that Hawthorn need to move players +1 down back in the fourth.

Fourth quarter. Hawthorn do that and try to save the game for the entire quarter.

Post-game Kingy critical of Hawthorn for sending players behind the ball to shut the game down.

First crack will be all about it now.
He needs to keep his rage going on something. Poor soul.

A number of results really didn’t go our way this weekend and Hawthorn of all teams let us down. The Dockers, Pies and Dogs and obviously Port would’ve been good to lose and Crows and Hawks winning would’ve helped. At least the Swans beat the Blues I guess.

As Jason said, Hawks are going to be fired up even more so now and they’re a pretty good outfit. Surely we don’t take them lightly.

Watching the Hawks in that last quarter was like watching our game against Melbourne last year except they made the mistake of stopping to try to win the game with 18 minutes left as opposed to 9 like us.

A number of results really didn’t go our way this weekend and Hawthorn of all teams let us down. The Dockers, Pies and Dogs and obviously Port would’ve been good to lose and Crows and Hawks winning would’ve helped. At least the Swans beat the Blues I guess.

As Jason said, Hawks are going to be fired up even more so now and they’re a pretty good outfit. Surely we don’t take them lightly.
No way we should be getting ahead of ourselves, still well out of the top 8, we simply must win and get ourselves to the bye at 5-5-1.

I'll be at Marvel on Sunday so I am expecting to walk away happy after a comfortable win, most recent visit to Melbourne last September wasn't a happy ending sadly.

Sassy Oh No GIF by Nickelodeon

No way we should be getting ahead of ourselves, still well out of the top 8, we simply must win and get ourselves to the bye at 5-5-1.

I'll be at Marvel on Sunday so I am expecting to walk away happy after a comfortable win, most recent visit to Melbourne last September wasn't a happy ending sadly.
See you there M Malice.
Looking forward to a game at Marvel where I have never been, so hoping the boys can continue their rise in form.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back