nooo not neon leonn

Remove this Banner Ad

smokeyyy

Draftee
Sep 12, 2003
with dean solomon quiting the the bombers and wanting to join tigers , a little birdy from northern suburbs has told me collingwood might be in the mix amongst all the smokescreens he may join chris tarrant his very close friend at vic park ..but u wont like the trade ...richie cole who i rate highly and leon davis who couldnt get a kick in a bullring .......hope im misinformed ...

if leon gets traded to your club, its time to tear up the membership
any trade leon is involved in will go down in history as one of the worst

NOOOO not Leon Davis!!! I will not renew my membership!!! Richard Cole is too soft as well. Solomon getting replaced by these two marshmellows just won't do it for me.

Same with Justin Murphy. If he comes to Essendon, I'll throw up and lose faith in our football department. He's just...wrong.

If i saw Richard Cole in an Essendon jumper i'd spit on my Collingwood jumper. Why would we give up a future star? Sure he was soft in the grand final but wouldn't you be infront of all those people with all that preasure in the biggest game of you're life? Have you not seen Richies skill during the H&A season? His tackling and hardness in other games?

Leon Davis and Richard Cole are going nowhere
they are staying at Collingwood

they just signed up and are happy at pie land

Solomon will not be at Collingwood

the end!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back