30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
12PM AEDT SUNDAY JANUARY 28TH

NXT Championship
Andrade “Cien” Almas (c) vs Johnny Gargano

NXT Tag Team Championship
Bobby Fish (c) and Kyle O’Reilly (c) vs The Authors of Pain (Akam and Rezar)

NXT Women's Championship
Ember Moon (c) vs Shayna Baszler

Extreme Rules match
Adam Cole vs Aleister Black

Kassius Ohno vs Velveteen Dream

Last edited:

#nxttakeoverphiladelphialive

wSKao.gif

Quivorir

Seems like there isn't much excitement for this TakeOver... Or is that usually the case before the card consistently delivers more than expected?

Don't think it has the Names as the Pass One's Have

Andrade “Cien” Almas (c) vs Johnny Gargano battle for the title of most vanilla midget who won't make anything of their careers on the top roster.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah he's better than I thought he would be. 2 good matches on takeovers in a row now

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk

Andrade “Cien” Almas (c) vs Johnny Gargano battle for the title of most vanilla midget who won't make anything of their careers on the top roster.

That "vanilla" just added many more flavours.

And I've personally got to the point where I don't care about the so-called "top roster". Why watch 5 hours of crap each week when you can watch 1 hour of solid stuff that's booked logically for the most part? Win-win as far as I'm concerned.

The only thing that needs to happen is Percy to be promoted to the "top roster" where he'll fit right in.

Switchblade jay white has the title of vanilla midget

Remove this Banner Ad

Back