NXT Discussion Thread (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

I know it's an official rule, but I can't recall any other recent time of the "one save" rule being enforced in tag matches.
I reckon the finish of that tag title match was so dumb. They should have had one of the Undisputed Era's guys grabbing Tyler Bates leg so he couldn't get in the ring to break the submission, rather than Bate throwing in the towel.

Title change at the nxt tapings
ciampa is the new nxt champion

Ciampa (c) vs Black vs Gargano
EC3 vs Velveteen Dream
Baszler (c) vs Sane
Cole (c) vs Ricochet
Undisputed Era (c) vs Moustache Mountain

Ciampa (c) vs Black vs Gargano
EC3 vs Velveteen Dream
Baszler (c) vs Sane
Cole (c) vs Ricochet
Undisputed Era (c) vs Moustache Mountain
Will be a great card

NXT should be live so Wikipedia doesn't spoil the storylines and title matches.
I think it's a cost issue as to why they tape a months worth at time. NXT isn't profitable because they spend so much on developing the future and get little revenue apart from the big takeover shows.

NXT should be live so Wikipedia doesn't spoil the storylines and title matches.
Realistically wikipedia shouldn't be showing spoilers, it should be updated when the episodes get aired

I got spoiled a while back so I keep away from those pages now

Realistically wikipedia shouldn't be showing spoilers, it should be updated when the episodes get aired

I got spoiled a while back so I keep away from those pages now

That would help too. Dickheads even do it with Lucha Underground where the episodes don't air for 9 months.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

^^^^^

You know it's 1 of Ciampa or Gargano who attacked Black and The most likely outcome in was Ciampa and Black will come back and Cost Ciamp the NXT Title

Easily the weakest thing about NXT. Like an episode of Sunday Night Heat after a PPV.
That's a great way to put it.

I understand the need to get back to Full Sail and set up for tapings and everything but it's just a but lacklustre combined with the hype coming out of a Takeover.

But the "Who Shot Mr. Burns" angle currently going with Alistair Black is currently one of my favourite things so I can't be too mad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back