Racing October Daily Punt - Nudge Nudge WInx Winx

Remove this Banner Ad

Got a sure thing today.
Race 5 #9 Raspberry Rose

Last start/debut was fantastic. If it runs close to that it wins by 3+ lengths!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

View attachment 432993

That’s interesting. I think it would be in your best interests to look into some type of incremental velocity rating rather than just a number that you already admit is wrong. It would still be a rating, just a more accurate one. You could call it a Correct Unanimous Number Tester. And then use that number against some sort of Benchmark.

I could act as your hype man, to ease our way in I suggest we have a review show, showcasing how clever we are and we could give out free mugs. ‘duritz and Wattsy #1 Correct Unanimous Number Tester Show’ Please PM to discuss further. Duritz

Reminds me of a red dwarf episode where an overly officious Arnold Rimmer decides in order to fight a giant monster on their ship they need to form a committee. "I propose it be called the Committee for the Liberation and Integration of Terrifying Organisms, and their Rehabilitation into Society. Only problem is the abbreviation is CLITORIS."

We could have the CLITORIS and the campaigner - nobodies ever seen them together before!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back