Social Off Topic Thread - House of Dastardly Crax

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't but it's not a bad song. Eazy E's songs aren't as good as Cube's or Dre's imo.
I'm not much of rapper or hip hopper.
But those 3 guys together are better than single IMHO.
Eazy is not a natural like cube,he only learnt to rap/sing lines maybe a year or so before straight outta cromptom came out.
Eazy had a cool voice tho.

I'm not much of rapper or hip hopper.
But those 3 guys together are better than single IMHO.
Eazy is not a natural like cube,he only learnt to rap/sing lines maybe a year or so before straight outta cromptom came out.
Eazy had a cool voice tho.
Eazy's part in damn Tha Police is my favourite actually.

Cube's diss song to NWA beats anything Eazy put out imo.

Lol was this a first in the history of AFL ever?

A team who beats another team in only one. quarter. of. football. :D

I said we could do it too in the 3rd q- that we could do it in the last. Just didnt believe it would happen.
A little bird tells me you've been giving hell to a BF Tigers supporter by message. Keep it up :D

Channel se7en are doing a shithouse job of the Olympics,just plain shithouse.

LoL Richmond we were so shitbut pulled out a win,was their a line up at the Westgate :eek::D.

I agree. 3 channels and they still muck it up. Haven't seen any of my favourite sports at all.

As for the game yesterday, even tho I was packed ready to walk out at exactly 5.35pm (to catch an early train from Flinders) I did say near to 3 q time "6 goal lead can be done in 1 quarter. It might be highly unlikely but it can be done". For me when it gets to 7 goal lead, thats when you may as well give up and piss off. 8+ noooooooo way mate goodnight.

So I'm glad it was only 6 goal deficit and that goal in the first what 10 seconds definitely helped.

Also I cant believe we kicked 9 behinds in that last q. I had NFI..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ok then... dunno why who I'm texting is the topic of conversation but ok.

LOL on the Ross and John were talking about "events Aussies would kill at if they existed".

I missed some of the segment but heard: lawn mowing and "running into a bridge over and over and over again". :D

Obvs drinking piss would be up there. And road raging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back