Social Off Topic Thread - Shells' Shack

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
About 8-10 strong as tracks in the album. They all had great videos.
1. Intro (Curtain Call)
2. Fack
3. The Way I Am
4. My Name Is
5. Stan ft. Dido
6. Lose Yourself
7. Shake That ft. Nate Dogg
8. Sing for the Moment
9. Without Me
10. Like Toy Soldiers
11. The Real Slim Shady
12. Mockingbird
13. Guilty Conscience ft. Dr. Dre
14. Cleanin' Out My Closet
15. Just Lose It
16. When I'm Gone
17. Stan ft. Elton
18. Dead Wrong ft. Eminem
19. Role Model
20. Kill You
21. s**t on You
22. Criminal
23. Renegade ft. Eminem
24. Just Don't Give a *

I'd say 3-6, 8-12, 14-16 are all strong. I know most people love 7 but I'd put it just after this lot. I dunno how but this has copied it so each is hyperlinked to its lyrics

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The worst was the ones that played Katy Perry Roar about 10 times in one night to 4am. And then have the cheek to call the council to complain about my rooster. I'm pretty easy going but this was so loud the walls were shaking.

Wish I was playing guitar then, would have just got up a 6am next Sunday morning, pointed the amp out the side window and practiced for a couple of hours.

The worst was the ones that played Katy Perry Roar about 10 times in one night to 4am. And then have the cheek to call the council to complain about my rooster. I'm pretty easy going but this was so loud the walls were shaking.

Wish I was playing guitar then, would have just got up a 6am next Sunday morning, pointed the amp out the side window and practiced for a couple of hours.
I thought you lived on a farm that generally means like a 5 min drive away from the next door neighbours minimum

nonononononono you are doing it all wrong.

Speaker + CD + Barbie Girl on repeat + you leave the house = perfect revenge.

Not a member. Trying to convince the missus that an early bday pressie is in order.

How about you?
Nah I dropped mine in about 2012 after leaving Perth for a few years, got too much of a waste of money when you are lucky to get up for even half the games.

I'd but one straight away again if I moved back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back