OFFAL - just awful ???

Remove this Banner Ad

hoss

Norm Smith Medallist
May 28, 2004
South
AFL Club
Fremantle
I have friends that eat all sorts of weird offal ie heart, brains, tongue etc. I enjoy the occasional steak and kidney pie or lambs fry but that's about it. I did try haggis and black pudding when working in Scotland..not too bad!

Anyway, for offal lovers - what's your favourite?

hoss said:
I have friends that eat all sorts of weird offal ie heart, brains, tongue etc. I enjoy the occasional steak and kidney pie or lambs fry but that's about it. I did try haggis and black pudding when working in Scotland..not too bad!

Anyway, for offal lovers - what's your favourite?

too right, shyte

Nothing wrong with tongue, and used to like brains before BSE and I found out they were full of cholesterol.

Not sure about "Yuk Pet food only"

My cat likes smoked salmon, yamba prawns, free range roast chicken and sashimi, but he also like to get into a bit of heart.

Dry Rot said:
Nothing wrong with tongue, and used to like brains before BSE and I found out they were full of cholesterol.

Not sure about "Yuk Pet food only"

My cat likes smoked salmon, yamba prawns, free range roast chicken and sashimi, but he also like to get into a bit of heart.

I thought all cats loved LIVER ?

67709.jpg

Nothing wrong with hot dogs & dim sims.

I can handle a little bit of tripe and liver - too much and I start to feel sick.

Any other type of offal - forget it :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back