Official BF Poker Tournament Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

This is about the 15th thread sante has started for a tourney...

It'll just be 3 pages of people saying, 'im in' 'mark me down' etc....But nothing will happen because no one can agree play money or real (gotta be real whats the point of play) and no one can agree on a room.

Syd Kennets said:
But nothing will happen because no one can agree play money or real (gotta be real whats the point of play) and no one can agree on a room.

Exactly , I already have money at Bugsysclub and I dont really want to put money into another site and play there.

We should just work out the locations of everyone.

If the majority are in Melbourne, well then crown is the easiest option for real money. I only use Pacific Poker online and even then thats play money, I only use real money at Crown, online I'm not convinced yet.

So, basically I'd be willing to go for a BF Crown tourney or online play.

Seeing as though everyone has real money on different sites, the best option would be to find a neutral location to play play money, so nobody has to deposit any cash.

It probably needs to be somewhere where private tables can be created, however.

during uni holidays, i would be able to get to Crown for a BF tournament...but would need a bit of notice.

For the online idea - i would prefer AP as i have money already there from freerolls ive won, and dont like the idea of depositing money. They are always hosting tourney's for groups - it would just be a matter of contacting them with the details and they would obviously take their share of the entry fee for admin.

DoubleA said:
We should just work out the locations of everyone.

If the majority are in Melbourne, well then crown is the easiest option for real money. I only use Pacific Poker online and even then thats play money, I only use real money at Crown, online I'm not convinced yet.

So, basically I'd be willing to go for a BF Crown tourney or online play.

I agree - Crown is the place to go if this is going to go ahead.
All of us are members of different poker sites and I don't really feel like depositing money at another place.

So unless its PokerStars :D it has to be Crown.

Leave me out of play money. Its for the kiddies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

crown has poker tournaments every friday night - from memory its $ 50 /60 all you need to do is book the table in advance. But if you looking for a tournament just go down and try qualify for the aust poker champs.

bangers35 said:
crown has poker tournaments every friday night - from memory its $ 50 /60 all you need to do is book the table in advance. But if you looking for a tournament just go down and try qualify for the aust poker champs.

my brother qualified for the Speed Poker at a satellite last weekend. Worth $1600 - its the "World Championship" of speed poker (you only get 15 seconds to make your decision). First prize is over 300k :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back