Game Day Official Practice Match - Carlton v Sydney Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Would like to see Hollands and Cowan again from the newbies. Hollands potentially a shot to debut round 1 if he puts in a decent performance.

Hope to see some minutes in the legs of McGovern, Martin, Durdin and Marchbank pending their injury status.

And no injuries but I’m having a laugh with this one.

Assuming squad of 26:

Squad rules are 22+1:

FB: Docherty Young McGovern
HB: Cincotta Weitering Saad
C: Acres Cerra O'Brien
HF: Motlop C.Curnow Cuningham/Fisher
FF: Silvagni McKay C.Durdin

R: TDK Cripps Hewett

Int: Newman, Kemp/Marchbank, E.Curnow/Hollands, Kennedy

Sub: Dow

EMG: Martin, Plowman, Lemmey, Hollands/Kemp

Last edited:
Assuming squad of 26:

HF: Motlop C.Curnow Martin/Cuningham

Int: Newman, Fisher, Plowman/Marchbank, Cowan, Dow, Kemp, E.Curnow/Hollands, Kennedy

Dislocated his shoulder at training last week Jimmae.

Assuming squad of 26:

HF: Motlop C.Curnow Martin/Cuningham

Int: Newman, Fisher, Plowman/Marchbank, Cowan, Dow, Kemp, E.Curnow/Hollands, Kennedy
Cuningham is definitely not playing.

Dislocated his shoulder at training last week Jimmae.
Still yet to hear on the assessment, though, yes?

Probably Martin, or maybe even Honey then... but for argument's sake he's still there until we've got a clear prognosis.

Still yet to hear on the assessment, though, yes?

Probably Martin, or maybe even Honey then... but for argument's sake he's still there until we've got a clear prognosis.

Can't see him playing.

David Cuningham dislocated his shoulder this week, with the Club currently working through the best path for his recovery, which should be known by the middle of next week.

Assuming squad of 26:

Squad rules are 22+1:

HF: Motlop C.Curnow Cuningham/Fisher

Int: Newman, Kemp/Marchbank, E.Curnow/Hollands, Kennedy

Sub: Dow

EMG: Martin, Plowman, Lemmey, Hollands/Kemp

Used to get 26 out on the park in the praccy matches.
Would like to see Martin get a run on Friday (in the 1’s) but who misses or is rested/managed/playing 2’s..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

still recall the year we thumped the swans in a praccy match by 100 points and being amazed by the speed of this little bloke

289366ao.jpg

image care of www.blueseum.org

I would like to see a win with some attacking flair from our defence.

Winning habits are good habits :D

No injuries of course!
Agree.

I'd also add that we need better connection when kicking into the f50. Kicking to the top of the goal square a lot of the time becomes too predictable. I assume the coaches believe there is a clear advantage in doing this with H/Charlie there maybe? But why not change it up a little and include hitting up players on a lead.

Agree.

I'd also add that we need better connection when kicking into the f50. Kicking to the top of the goal square a lot of the time becomes too predictable. I assume the coaches believe there is a clear advantage in doing this with H/Charlie there maybe? But why not change it up a little and include hitting up players on a lead.
I think that's the plan. Go to the top of the square 7 out of 10 times and Oppo expects that. And when there is a spot up option they should wide open as defenders would likely be heading back to the goalzquare.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think that's the plan. Go to the top of the square 7 out of 10 times and Oppo expects that. And when there is a spot up option they should wide open as defenders would likely be heading back to the goalzquare.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

And if no one is forward hold it up and chip sideways until forward options present. Cerra bombed it in to no one but three pie defenders at one time. A little more composure is needed when we have the ball.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Have a feeling Crippa will be sitting this one out. Walked past him at the airport today.
he was never our quickest - I could walk past him too I reckon............

Remove this Banner Ad

Back