hAwKs_2001

Debutant
May 14, 2001
melbourne
Other Teams
mighty hawks
ok so we lost fairly bad and yes our skill wasn't the best, but listen to this:
Hay, Rawlings, Holland, Woods, Crawf and CHick
thats like our top 6 nearly. I am not going to make excuses cause i know we played bad but it is pretty hard to win a game with ya 2 best backman out, with captain gone and ya centre half forward out ( it shows we missed him tonight).

Matthew Lloyd OMG, he is a disgracec to the game, i don't think i have ever seen a bigger pretender than him, it was very frustrating as Mark Graham was not doing anything wrong, for a full forward to kick there first 3 goals or whatever it was from free kicks thats just a disgrace, the umpiring throughout the whole game was just ordinary.

I dont wanna harp on the injuries and poor umpiring to what we lost but it was a major contribution...
Congrats to BRETT JOHNSON... why hasn't he been nominated for the Rising Star Award, if he isn't this week then it is rigged.
go the hawks!!!

p.s the atmosphere was fairly good though, i had a good night bar the hawks losing.

LLOOOOOYDY

re Matthew Lloyd.....
I agree. he counts his own goals...
Wouldn't anybody like his spot in that record breaking side,Imagine a Dunstall or Plugger there,or as Dermie always says he would have played years longer had he been a F.F. Imagine how much easier it would be for a Croad or Thommo.
Even his coach ,has moved him from that prime spot ,and for not scoring.Can somebody tell him there is no wind in a closed C.S.,and if he is going to throw grass in the air at least look at it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back