Media Okeydoke Media: Plans for 1000 Goal Celebration Revealed

Remove this Banner Ad

What time is the cake?

CakeEater ?
Dish It Out Mickey Mouse GIF

It’s just a little airborne, it’s still good it’s still good.
Better start kicking some goals soon.

I've already spent a large cut of the league budget on several non-refundable deposits for the celebration of your 1000th goal this season.

If you don't get there and it turns out all of it ends up being a waste of the SFA's money you may just find yourself being the first ever player to be found guilty of Bringing The Game Into Disrepute TWICE. :volcano:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okeydoke Media can exclusively reveal league hall-of-famer okeydoke7’s demands for a worthy celebration of his 1000th goal. The league’s most popular player and poster, loved and respected by all, has (according to very well placed sources) demanded:

-A new badge to be created and issued. The badge will be gold and will simply say: ‘1K’. It will be issued to Tarkyn_24 and okeydoke7. Can I leave this with you Wosh ?

-Sweet FA+ will update the countdown banner to 1000 goals to instead be a congratulatory tribute to okeydoke7, lasting at least 4 weeks. Hate

-A commemorative username change for the league legend after kicking his 1000th, for at least 4 weeks. I’ll be in touch Chief.

-A congratulatory thread from Kennedy Parker on behalf of the league, with tributes from the league to follow. This may or may not include an instant upgrade to immortal status.

-A congratulatory thread from the Swamprats leadership group. Grav you might want to write this one up as a fellow hapless Sainter.

-Several league legends join forces to acknowledge my fantastic achievements in their signatures. This phenomenon will be led by my number 2 ticket holder, Headless.

-An acknowledgement thread by okeydoke7

-Swamprats home games (and possibly even away games) to be played at ‘Okey’s Outhouse’ instead of the home team venue once I’m within reach. This venue is an iconic Grand Final venue from S18-20 and has a huge capacity to allow more fans to witness the 1000. philreich and Kennedy Parker ill leave this one with you?

-A Minecraft okeydoke7 land to be created by Mobbs and shared with the Sweet FA.

-An individual, formal press release from all clubs*, released by captains, acknowledging this incredible achievement.

*Does not include the Furies. okeydoke7 couldn't care less about the Furies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back