Old Man Hirdy Tags In

Remove this Banner Ad

You don't go around in circles, I will say that for you. Just stay in the one spot. Your cot probably. But you do like jerking.

That's the thing about the circle jerk board, unless you are part of the never ending circle, your opinions are worthless and you are ostracised by the little gang that lives on here.

I can say what i like, sorry for disturbing you from the 5 year circle jerk on this board, probably need some supplements of your own to stay up.

No positive tests, no whistleblowers, no confessions, indeed not even any proof of drugs.

And as we work our way forward, it will become more apparent that this was indeed a farce of huge proportions, however that matters little, the Euro trash got there 30,000 Swiss francs for their holiday.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

They knew what they were up to was not above board, tried to hide it, got caught, tried to deny it.
Here we are! Hirdy fan boys up in arms. Hahahahahahaha
They knew what they were up to was not going to get the seal of approval from all in the supply chain, tried to hide it, got caught, tried to deny it.

I'm thinking its bomba Thompson. Or maybe Alan hird himself. Who else could it be?
Previously known here as Fabulous Phil.

Still trying to convince everyone that it's not what it looks like, and getting upset by those who can(and continue to) smell the bullshit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Previously known here as Fabulous Phil.

Still trying to convince everyone that it's not what it looks like, and getting upset by those who can(and continue to) smell the bullshit.

That's gettin' like caught with his pants down...

On topic - it isn't good enough to make outrageous comments expressing outrage and to lump abuse on those who took the time to point out the flawed argument and error of facts.

Thanks Abasi for exposing this bloke. I was bloody sure it was bomba.

That's gettin' like caught with his pants down...

On topic - it isn't good enough to make outrageous comments expressing outrage and to lump abuse on those who took the time to point out the flawed argument and error of facts.

Thanks Abasi for exposing this bloke. I was bloody sure it was bomba.

What outrageous comments have i made ?, and what exactly has been exposed ? and exactly how have i abused anyone ?.

That's the thing about the circle jerk board, unless you are part of the never ending circle, your opinions are worthless and you are ostracised by the little gang that lives on here.
Opinions aren't worth nothing.

But they're worth far, far less than fact.

You're trying to wave opinion in the face of fact. And naturally, the opinion becomes irrelevant in that contest.

Last edited:
Interesting that other threads were closed but this was left open...

So its now August and still nothing from CAS. Has there been anything announced at all in the last few months?

Just all paperwork lodged in a document only appeal.

Result any time from now (or late August depending on source) until October

Would it actually be really funny if the appeal was upheld?

Such is my love for this saga, that part of me hopes it's upheld just to soak up the glorious reaction that would ensue.

If you after reaction think it be better for the harsh sentence grounds to get up, sent back to CAS to reconsider, just as the players can resume training anyway...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back