Roast Olsen and the board.

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope someone asks Silvers the following question

Q: You believe Matthew Nicks is a Premiership coach , by extension you must think our next Premiership is 2 years away ( or less) - can you detail what steps are in place to make this happen? ie what does he need?

The follow up of course is if he says it could be longer than 2 years to ask why would we keep someone that long for no result?

I hope someone asks Silvers the following question

Q: You believe Matthew Nicks is a Premiership coach , by extension you must think our next Premiership is 2 years away ( or less) - can you detail what steps are in place to make this happen? ie what does he need?

The follow up of course is if he says it could be longer than 2 years to ask why would we keep someone that long for no result?

His reply will be

'We feel 5 years is not enough time, we haven't supported Nicks by getting him the calibre of players he needs to play his rock solid game plan and now its become clear we are 5 years at least away from finals but with the right support, we think Nicks will be our man.'

His reply will be

'We feel 5 years is not enough time, we haven't supported Nicks by getting him the calibre of players he needs to play his rock solid game plan and now its become clear we are 5 years at least away from finals but with the right support, we think Nicks will be our man.'
If I said that I would be Furious

Remove this Banner Ad

Back