Current On bail shooter on the loose with an AK47 - Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Mitchell James Wilson has cut off his ankle tracking.

Police have released video footage of Mitchell James Wilson wanted for questioning over shooting incidents at Brendale and Mt Gravatt and a suspicious fire in Sunnybank. Detective Superintendent Andrew Massingham said Mr Wilson could have "significant weaponry" in his possession.

Following several terrifying shooting incidents in Brisbane earlier this week, Brisbane Region Regional Crime Coordinator Detective Superintendent Andrew Massingham confirmed an arrest warrant has been issued for 27-year-old Mitchell James Wilson after a suspicious fire at Sunnybank on Thursday night and two other altercations earlier that day where he allegedly discharged a firearm at Brendale and Mt Gravatt.

Last edited:
Hahhahaaaaa love the guys just walking around ignoring him. What a f##king loser. Gotta be the most shot-out 27-year old I've ever seen!

Mitchell James Wilson has cut off his ankle tracking.

Police have released video footage of Mitchell James Wilson wanted for questioning over shooting incidents at Brendale and Mt Gravatt and a suspicious fire in Sunnybank. Detective Superintendent Andrew Massingham said Mr Wilson could have "significant weaponry" in his possession.

Following several terrifying shooting incidents in Brisbane earlier this week, Brisbane Region Regional Crime Coordinator Detective Superintendent Andrew Massingham confirmed an arrest warrant has been issued for 27-year-old Mitchell James Wilson after a suspicious fire at Sunnybank on Thursday night and two other altercations earlier that day where he allegedly discharged a firearm at Brendale and Mt Gravatt.

Mr Wilson is described as being Caucasian, about 185cm tall with a solid build, light brown hair and hazel eyes.

I wonder if people will recognise/ identify the Mitchell by his white shirt, 185cm stature, his AK-47 or his hazel eyes?

Mr Wilson is described as being Caucasian, about 185cm tall with a solid build, light brown hair and hazel eyes.

I wonder if people will recognise/ identify the Mitchell by his white shirt, 185cm stature, his AK-47 or his hazel eyes?
This reminds me of the time I reported to the Police a guy holding a baseball bat walking around my local shopping centre. They asked me skin colour, age, height...Then they asked me what he's wearing. I replied that I'm not sure but he's the only one walking on that street carrying a baseball bat. I don't think you'll have trouble identifying him.

Last edited:

Crazy eyes usually are a give away for these types... buy yeah the AK-47 may just be the most obvious give away. ;)

This reminds me of the time I reported to the Police a guy holding a baseball bat walking around my local shopping centre. They asked me skin colour, age, height...Then they asked me what he's wearing. I replied that I'm not sure but he's the only one walking on that street carrying a baseball bat. I don't think you'll have trouble identifying him.
No s**t, I reported some prix on the roof of the daycare center over the back last week ripping off roofing with a crowbar. Same questions.

I mean c’mon, I know there’s a protocol to go through but * me they’re the only ones breaking into a school at this address. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Was pretty happy when the police arrived from 3 different directions to cut off any escape and led 4 flogs away in handcuffs. 👍

Easter weekend and the scum think no one is watching.

No s**t, I reported some prix on the roof of the daycare center over the back last week ripping off roofing with a crowbar. Same questions.

I mean c’mon, I know there’s a protocol to go through but * me they’re the only ones breaking into a school at this address. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Was pretty happy when the police arrived from 3 different directions to cut off any escape and led 4 flogs away in handcuffs. 👍

Easter weekend and the scum think no one is watching.
What if they were no longer on the roof when police arrived? Police coming across four flogs two blocks away matching the description you provided would assists Police in identifying the culprits.

What if they were no longer on the roof when police arrived? Police coming across four flogs two blocks away matching the description you provided would assists Police in identifying the culprits.
I was on live with police. Don’t be a D/H.

“Yeah five guys dressed in black with hoodies on” just wandering around looking for trouble when everyone else in the area has gone away.

Mistaken identity like you say?
Possibility zero.

I’m sure the police know their s**t.

Don’t be a D/H.

Last edited:
I was on live with police. Don’t be a D/H.

“Yeah five guys dressed in black with hoodies on” just wandering around looking for trouble when everyone else in the area has gone away.

Mistaken identity like you say?
Possibility zero.

I’m sure the police know their s**t.

Don’t be a D/H.
Hmmmmmm.

Bites tongue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He sounds like my ex husband, and the neighbour to my right, not to mention the guy that owns the
deli across the road..
What sort of generic description is that, as if you're going to get up close enough to see the colour of
his eyes...

He sounds like my ex husband, and the neighbour to my right, not to mention the guy that owns the
deli across the road..
What sort of generic description is that, as if you're going to get up close enough to see the colour of
his eyes...
Probably can’t give out more details for fear of offending some minority group somewhere.

Did they catch this Psychopath yet?

Will no doubt avoid any Prison term under the Mental Health Act

I'm just can't believe someone can get their hands on an Ak47 in Australia.

The nut job has connections.
More likely to be a Chinese made semi automatic SKS or similar, pre 96 these things were everywhere and practically free, you could buy an ex surplus one and 500 rounds for like $200, still heaps of them out there on farms and stashed in closets.
Media obviously would prefer reporting on a AK47

Remove this Banner Ad

Back