Only 1 day left until Melbourne dishes out the hiding of a lifetime!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahahahahaha! brings up vintage film from 24 years ago!...you idiot!
The past is the past you inbred flog. 2 years ago - 24 years ago. It’s all history. It’s all equal. Now what is more important than the past? The present. And in the present season, the tigers got beaten by a shuttruck Collingwood at the home of football. A week after the cats easily beat that same shittruck Collingwood, at the same ground. So the conclusion here my hairy little cousin humping muppet, is that richmond are a mediocre side. And their best 2 players are now out for a significant amount of Time. And looking at the fixture, you’ll see that Essendon in round 10 is the next winnable game for them. So yes, it makes sense that you’re on someone else’s bandwagon, having given up hope on your shittruck tigers.

The past is the past you inbred flog. 2 years ago - 24 years ago. It’s all history. It’s all equal. Now what is more important than the past? The present. And in the present season, the tigers got beaten by a shuttruck Collingwood at the home of football. A week after the cats easily beat that same shittruck Collingwood, at the same ground. So the conclusion here my hairy little cousin humping muppet, is that richmond are a mediocre side. And their best 2 players are now out for a significant amount of Time. And looking at the fixture, you’ll see that Essendon in round 10 is the next winnable game for them. So yes, it makes sense that you’re on someone else’s bandwagon, having given up hope on your shittruck tigers.
Nice melt D.H!....Hahahaha 24 years ago!, maybe i should mention the 1967 GF too...Hahahaha!

Nice melt D.H!....Hahahaha 24 years ago!, maybe i should mention the 1967 GF too...Hahahaha!

DH. I know basic logic is a stumbling block for you, but 1967 is in fact just as relevant as 1995 and 2017. It’s all history. And no One year means anymore than another. Maybe personally to you it might as you might have been there for one of them, but in the annals of history, they’re all equal. The only thing that really is more important is the present. And in
The present season, your team are s**t. Their best 2 Players are out, and dusty is too drug ****ed to play his best footy. So yep, enjoy jumping on Melbourne’s bandwagon, just like lethality. Although at least he’s honest about being a bandwagoner.

> Gets offended about their team being pasted
> Make thread about the team living rent free in their head
> Post "hook line sinker" picture to try and cover up Geelongs rent free status in your head
Comfortably the worst poster on the entire site.

I assume this thread relates to Melbourne Victory playing Perth Glory in the A-League tonight? I mean, I can't think of any other Melbourne team today or tonight that could be handing out a good ol' fashioned thrashing?

I mean, that has to be it right? Because Melbourne City is currently losing, and the Melbourne Demons... Well, the less said the better.

I assume this thread relates to Melbourne Victory playing Perth Glory in the A-League tonight? I mean, I can't think of any other Melbourne team today or tonight that could be handing out a good ol' fashioned thrashing?

I mean, that has to be it right? Because Melbourne City is currently losing, and the Melbourne Demons... Well, the less said the better.
He's really not worth the effort. He'll reply with a fishing image again if he's still alive.

You know its like Tyrebator has somehow incurred the wrath of the gods for sinful actions. What could he have done that incurs the wrath of the supernatural powers? Some transgression of the laws against incest perhaps?

He's really not worth the effort. He'll reply with a fishing image again if he's still alive.

Its become the standard for Tiggies posters. You would think with their utter failure on Thursday night it would give them more time to think up something better. I mean, match was done by half time wasn't it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a carbon copy of his hilariously backfiring thread from last week. Is the OP a special needs poster or does he just know less than jack s**t about football..?? :$:thumbsu:

Cats by 13 goals. Enjoy your extra long week crobro. The stink of losing consistently to a team that even the cats can beat at the home of football will sit on your hairy inbred Croat shoulders all week. And in fact it’ll remain even longer, coz there’s no chance the tigers can beat the giants in Sydney next week.

Nostradamus badge please.

And demons. You’re pathetic. Utterly insipid.

Its become the standard for Tiggies posters. You would think with their utter failure on Thursday night it would give them more time to think up something better. I mean, match was done by half time wasn't it?
Like I've said they have a dozen of the worst posters on BF. You won't hear much from them soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back