Oppo Camp Opposition Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems like we've been linked to Breust multiple times over the years. I wonder if we have legitimately tried to secure him in the past or if it's just Hawthorn fanboys pushing a rumour because it's in their best interests to steal our high end draft picks.

Burgoyne to end his career in 2021 after a 20th season to reach 400 games.
Staying way too long. He should retire the last year as his performance drop off this year was significant.

Who really surprised me this year is Mundy. He is unbelieavable as an inside midfielder at 35.

Staying way too long. He should retire the last year as his performance drop off this year was significant.

Who really surprised me this year is Mundy. He is unbelieavable as an inside midfielder at 35.
Yeah. He definitely has slowed down, and the assumption was that this year would be his last. But I guess they think with about about 16 games left to 400, they wanted him to go out his own way.

Mundy is insane. But he is only 35, but plays like he is 25 lol Think there is talk about him going on again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny after all our positive early hype and all Adealide's negative hype, they may end up going into the off-season with a better vibe than we do depending on our last 2 rounds
Freo certainly will
I'm a much bigger fan of winning the last 5 games than the first 5

Funny after all our positive early hype and all Adealide's negative hype, they may end up going into the off-season with a better vibe than we do depending on our last 2 rounds
Freo certainly will
I'm a much bigger fan of winning the last 5 games than the first 5
Have a competitive game against the pies and beat the Hawks and we will be just as positive as Freo

agree
but we have to do it
I have confidence (no idea why) but its there. Brisbane game we where just smashed by a much better team, the boys tried to take the game on but the pressure got under our skin and just to many missed kicks. Don't expect us to beat Collingwood but just be competitive and then turn up and beat the Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back