Oppo Camp Opposition Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

I think North are a bit stiff tbh. Thought they needed more than that.
Have they suffered since 2015 onwards? Nope. F**k them. One tough season and they cry out for compensation what a joke. Plus they are a victim of their own circumstances since they delisted Brent Harvey, Drew Petrie, Michael Firrito and Nick Dal Santo. No one forced them to do that.

Have they suffered since 2015 onwards? Nope. F**k them. One tough season and they cry out for compensation what a joke. Plus they are a victim of their own circumstances since they delisted Brent Harvey, Drew Petrie, Michael Firrito and Nick Dal Santo. No one forced them to do that.
They've won 9 games in 3 seasons.
Our list was in a shambles out of our own doing as well. We were barely different, noone forced us to ship off Lyons and not play Barlow.

Ok, I’m not saying this because I’ve been drinking heavily since 12. But I think we should trade everyone under 30. Being old af seems to have worked for the retirement home at Geelong.

Anyway, today looked like men’s against boys.

As much as a disappointment this year was as a suns supporter (10 wins was my absolute minimum pass mark, so still a disappointment) we still beat a grand finalist, and three finalist overall.

Making finals/winning finals seems to be a lot more about having your best team on the park than anything else, which I think we’re getting far better in (not including impact injuries)

Very excited about 23…..

Lions de-listed Ely Smith, former 1st round pick, 4 years in the system, 0 AFL games. Hello McLennan.
First round picks that are bust are more common that one might think (zero games is pretty rare though!). However, it’s somewhat reassuring to see when it happens to other clubs too.

Who would have thought that being good at something when you are 18 isn’t a marker of future success…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Work safe raiding Hawthorn

Shits getting nasty.

The AFL probably wanted to help Clarko and Fagan out after such a long service to the league.

But now it looks like they are will be doomed.
Tend to agree Ben, that the situ is getting nasty.....but not sure that the AFL are actively out to help both men, but I just find it a bit difficult to accept, that the accused have no rights apparently, to know who is accusing them......

I’ve seen another Collingwood account just say the most bizarre stuff bout Ollie Henry.
Did I react harshly? Possibly. But I was drinking and was probably a bit too emotional. God forbid I have feelings and voice (not verbally) my disappointment.

Did I react harshly? Possibly. But I was drinking and was probably a bit too emotional. God forbid I have feelings and voice (not verbally) my disappointment.

All good Jen, was referring to King Poulter.

All good Jen, was referring to King Poulter.
Ah right. I have him/her muted lol

But I had enough trolling over what I tweeted, was pretty insane tbh. But thankfully I don't get notifications from those I dont follow so I didn't see a lot of it.
The off-season can bring some crazies out.

Ah right. I have him/her muted lol

But I had enough trolling over what I tweeted, was pretty insane tbh. But thankfully I don't get notifications from those I dont follow so I didn't see a lot of it.
The off-season can bring some crazies out.

Yeah sorry to hear, Twitter is pretty rough with that kind of stuff. My premier league and f1 feeds is nasty.

I’ve already seen Geelong fans use your copypasta already. Maybe mute some of those keys words.

JHF leaving North, and every port player saying no in return gives me flashbacks to when O’Meara and Ablett were trying to move and we had The same rejections.

North have to trade him this year tho, pretty damn toxic to the culture if he stays.

Wow. Bad luck M King.
We kind of need these breaks go our way. A key player for the Saints gone now. They will be a far worse team without him.. obviously.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back