TV Rights

Remove this Banner Ad

I am not sure how something being shown on television can vary from one TV to another.

I watched the Euro 2016 Poland vs Portugal penalty shootout in a pub where the tv in the other room was 3 seconds ahead of the tv in our room. Totally killed the immersion when you know the outcome of the penalty based on the yelling from the other room.

Interesting thread. Don’t lurk into soccer territory much. Anyway, I had a job (for a Dutch media company) working on a series of videos for Twitter about business client engagement through their platform. I was asked to find ‘positive customer engagement’, so I spent a couple of days filtering through the vitriol. What a monumental f-up. And the fact this is still happening...

Hmm. My sbs is a bit dodgy so switched to fetch mini - its a good 30 seconds behind which sucks
its the knowing that sucks as well.
If you hadn't had checked, you wouldn't really care most of the time.
always bugs me when i know one stream is behind another. When i don't know, i never even think about it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope this doesn't mean that the one EPL game a week deal on SBS isnt affected.

Can't rely on Optus to handle demand on a LFC vs Man U 9.30pm KO for example.
Yep cos we’re really missing out on another Jose 0-0 masterclass if they do :p
That’s one derby that seems to not live up to the hype.

Cant beat Mel in the national shirt.

e9b292aef79194139b1e10e9be91f9e7.jpg

Right decision by Optus. Can you imagine the outrage if people couldn't stream round of 16 games? There would be people with torches, forks, and signs marching right to the front of the CEO's house.

In other news, Google Chromecast is down. FML.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back