News Orazio Fantasia departs for Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

The thing about getting Fantasia is that we were in the box seat because we are becoming a destination club. Even when the Cows were in their window we seemed to be able to attract players. I doubt Allir would have agreed to head to Wet Lakes if they offered him a lucrative deal.

And and this is one strange draft period. We know who our first pick is and that we are trying for Schofield. My question to anybody is....Are we going to add any players to our squad, will all our picks be consumed by bidding and what about the rookie draft? This is a strange year...

You are listening to a 72 and an 81 year old on radio. I wouldn't be expecting anything but dementia.

Its content produced by those with dementia for those that have dementia.

I hadn't listened to AA for several years but tuned in just to see what the fuss was about this morning and as I did they brought in another 70yo Graeme of the Goodings variety to join them in bitching about Collingwood.

Promptly tuned out.

Of course the Crows didn't want Fantasia. There's no way he could break into this forward line:

FF Stengle Walker McAdam
HF Schoenberg Himmelberg Jones

You forgot Ned 'my name sounds like a name an alien with a poor grasp of English would invent to blend in' McHenry.

Hearing his name more often is going to piss me off. Can we just call him Oza?

Embrace the meme, people. If I can get behind Motlop's finger twirl I can get behind anything.

Just trying to understand the psyche of someone who gets up on the Saturday morning and one of the first things they do is put 5AA on. What are you doing at that time? Breakfast? Lawn mowing? Your morning business?

I would love some insight into the life and times of a 5AA listener to maybe help me understand the circumstances around why you would ever listen to it.

Ok folks, according to Graham and KG the only reason Port got Fanta is because the Crows didn’t want him, otherwise he would have been at the Crows. They are going to look into what the Crows believe ‘stinks’ about him.

Of course as we well know, the Crows recruiting and medical teams have so many ticks on the board, hey.

I take it they said that this morning less than a week since Cornes said the crows should convince him to choose crows over port. .... and also since it was reported he wasn’t returning crows calls.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok folks, according to Graham and KG the only reason Port got Fanta is because the Crows didn’t want him, otherwise he would have been at the Crows. They are going to look into what the Crows believe ‘stinks’ about him.

Probably due to being unable to contact him if he wasn't returning their calls :cool:

Just trying to understand the psyche of someone who gets up on the Saturday morning and one of the first things they do is put 5AA on. What are you doing at that time? Breakfast? Lawn mowing? Your morning business?

I would love some insight into the life and times of a 5AA listener to maybe help me understand the circumstances around why you would ever listen to it.

They completely play.to their demographic. That is all they are doing. The Old, the stupid, the senile, the Pride of SA Barry and Brendas out there. Those that believe Port and the Victorians are the devil. Those that consume old media. The Tiser is the same

KG and Cornes were both dead set against joining the AFL and here we are 30yrs later and they are still making a living of it.
I hate hypocrites I should of let my old man knock kg out all those yrs ago at Alberton he was lucky to get out alive.

They've yet to discover that music, podcasts or silence exists.

Such a instinctive goal kicker can go left or right I reckon he will be a very good player for us welcome Raz 👍

Basil and Rompingwins told me one night at the SCG that it's actually pronounced Fanta-seeya and I refuse to believe otherwise now.
Its the correct Italian pronunciation. Get your Les Murray on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back