News Orazio Fantasia departs for Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Fox Sports saying Port likely to hand pick 26 plus Bonner for Super Spud!!!!!!!!

WTF????

Look at better options Port, ffs.
Surely not Bonner is enough unless picks for points come back.
Come on you boys and girls in the know tell us this isn't true?

to be fair bonner added is like adding Pittard. its a negative on pick 26 alone..... ;)

but seriously though, if its just pick 6 or 31 im fine with it. low risk high reward. 2 year contract with triggers for 3. wouldnt be on much cash. a pick that would be gobbled up by jones. its almost a free swing

if we get pick 6, we're keeping it..;)

Did he give a reason for wanting to join Port?

With his old man's connections etc. Everything about him screams Crows.

Wants finals? Better club doctors?

Because I'd have thought he'd walk in to Crows best 22 but will be fighting it out with 3 or 4 other at Port.

26 AND Bonner is lunatic talk.

I'd rather keep Bonner and tell Orazzziiooooo to enjoy his final year of AFL football at the Bummers.

Bonner can link up with his mate Will Snelling at Essendon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine caring if Bonner goes lol
I mean with Jones & Bergman coming on I don't really.

But on the other hand imagine caring if Fantasia comes lol

They both have potential. On exposed recent form Bonner is clearly better. So the only bit I care about is the idea that we would need to give up more than Bonner to get Razzle.

I mean with Jones & Bergman coming on I don't really.

But on the other hand imagine caring if Fantasia comes lol

They both have potential. On exposed recent form Bonner is clearly better. So the only bit I care about is the idea that we would need to give up more than Bonner to get Razzle.
I'm not over the moon with Fantasia either but there's probably an upside if he stays fit for 5 minutes, Bonner is just a soft flakey nobody who plays in a position we have plenty of options for.. he's a vanilla milkshake.

It's amazing to me that during the season, the narrative from the faithful around Fantasia coming into the Club was a resounding 'thanks, but no f***ing thanks". As soon as the final siren sounded on our season, it's almost as if the narrative has done a complete 180...

Am I missing something here?

It's amazing to me that during the season, the narrative from the faithful around Fantasia coming into the Club was a resounding 'thanks, but no f***ing thanks". As soon as the final siren sounded on our season, it's almost as if the narrative has done a complete 180...

Am I missing something here?

You're not. I don't think we'd be trading for him at all if we won the premiership. So here we are where list management think he can help Vs Richmond

I was more excited about Wylie Buzza

At least he had bombs and anvils.

Fox Sports saying Port likely to hand pick 26 plus Bonner for Super Spud!!!!!!!!

hA7jDAHw_Vfi73lgGn11UPHnp0E=.gif

As I have posted on another thread...... Fantasia’s numbers over his career are extremely ordinary.
Why we are even bothering with him ..... I am bemused.
On his exposed form , Orazio is a 3rd round pick at best.View attachment 1000980

I love as much Fanta hate as the next person, but it leaves out the most important stat which is the 1.5 goals he kicks per game. Still ... * them and * him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back