Think Tank Other than your team & Richmond, who would you like to see win the 2021 Premiership?

Which NEUTRAL team would you like to see win the 2021 flag?

• Crowbots

• Brisfail

• Carltank

• Racistwood

• Essenscum*

• Failmantle

• Handbaggers

• Fold Coast

• Greater Waste of Space

• Hawthorn

• Melbourne

• Norf

• Port Paer Est 1997

• St.Failure

• AFL $wans

• West Coast

• Bullflogs

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Peels WAFL flags are legitimate. People crap on it because in the 2016 WAFL grand final, 17 of those 21 peel players were docker players.

In the 2017 WAFL grand final it was down to 13 dockers players out of 21 peel players and one of them was Zac Dawson LoL.

Some people are still bitter with Easter perths 3 peat of 2000-02 when they had west coast eagles listed players in that team.
thank you for confirming those flags are not legit

Obviously I'd love it to be our year. And we knocked off the reigning Premiers yesterday.

But if we're out, then I'd like to see St Kilda, followed by Fremantle. Both for their long suffering fans.
Then maybe Gold Coast for lols.

A Freo flag would be worth it just to see DanWA suffer the mother of all meltdowns.
Plus I like their supporters, after the Bluebaggers, reckon Freo has the best fans on BF.
I'd be happy for them as a club

The meltdown will be when they are reminded they are still 2nd best

Obviously I'd love it to be our year. And we knocked off the reigning Premiers yesterday.

But if we're out, then I'd like to see St Kilda, followed by Fremantle. Both for their long suffering fans.
Then maybe Gold Coast for lols.

If you can pull it off we can have a 13 flag threesome with Hawf

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back