Game Post here if your team is *guaranteed* to finish above Richmond in 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Well last time I heard that we were going to be sh*tter than sh*t we won the flag. So looks good to me.

I think this quote is apt

Tigers are cooked .

If Richmond win more than 5 games next season, I will personally change my own avatar here to whatever Richmond one you choose Feraligatr.

I am supremely confident in the Tigers stale and talentless list. And I have an outstanding track record in predictions (Celtics winning the NBA championship looking very good)

Just don't fight it, accept the Tigers fate of bottom 4 cellar dwellers for the next 10 years !

I think this quote is apt

Tigers are cooked .

If Richmond win more than 5 games next season, I will personally change my own avatar here to whatever Richmond one you choose Feraligatr.

I am supremely confident in the Tigers stale and talentless list. And I have an outstanding track record in predictions (Celtics winning the NBA championship looking very good)

Just don't fight it, accept the Tigers fate of bottom 4 cellar dwellers for the next 10 years !

Cool, we'll get some good draft picks to head to our next dynasty.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Studios 2016
Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal
Seth Campbell will 20 & 3

Cool, we'll get some good draft picks to head to our next dynasty.

I actually hope Richmond do well for your sake next season, but then again, I am constantly infuriated by the likes of Hekyl and Jekyl (AP and TT)

I guess if Tom Lynch is okay/healthy, Richmond may be better than I think next season, but sadly from all reports his foot is absolutely ****ed (wouldn't be surprised if he retires next season, he has a very similar injury to the one that ended Hird's career)

I actually hope Richmond do well for your sake next season, but then again, I am constantly infuriated by the likes of Hekyl and Jekyl (AP and TT)

I guess if Tom Lynch is okay/healthy, Richmond may be better than I think next season, but sadly from all reports his foot is absolutely ****ed (wouldn't be surprised if he retires next season, he has a very similar injury to the one that ended Hird's career)
Why should we care even he does retire at the end of next season?, we got 2 cups out of him so he's more than repayed us back for recruting him.

Why should we care even he does retire at the end of next season?, we got 2 cups out of him so he's more than repayed us back for recruting him.

Yes, but my point is, who else is going to kick goals for Richmond if Lynch misses games ?

Sampson Ryan and Cumberland have shown glimpses but not young or strong enough to hold down a KPF position (yet) ?

Noah Falta is too much of a goose to be a reliable foward option.

Maybe Dusty has to be parked full time in the half foward flank etc but that's probably robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Yes, but my point is, who else is going to kick goals for Richmond if Lynch misses games ?

Sampson Ryan and Cumberland have shown glimpses but not young or strong enough to hold down a KPF position (yet) ?

Noah Falta is too much of a goose to be a reliable foward option.

Maybe Dusty has to be parked full time in the half foward flank etc but that's probably robbing Peter to pay Paul.
Ooze is going to turn us into a offensive team next season so their will be no reliance of just one focal player as the past dimma game plan which has past it's use by date completely, eveyone will contribute to scoring next year even the little guys.

Ooze is going to turn us into a offensive team next season so their will be no reliance of just one focal player as the past dimma game plan which has past it's use by date completely, eveyone will contribute to scoring next year even the little guys.

That's all well and good, but that won't happen straight away. You will need patience.

I am very comfortable stating the Hawkers will finish above the Tuggers next season.
By then this thread will be buried under another 300 anti Richmond/Richo threads you will have posted over the next season, so you're fairly save EJ;)

This thread reminds me of
FarSot8aMAA9Xiq

1703917701704.png

Attachments

• 1703917541350.png
    1703917541350.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 11
I think this is a really lovely thread. For most non Richmond footy fans, finishing above Richmond is as good as winning a premiership because the Tigers are everyone's premiership :thumbsu:
This is the time of year to dream. The time of year when Essendon and Carlton are always top 4, Geelong supporters are yet to cowardly abandon their club threatening the AFL with action in the court of human rights in The Hague etc :)

What is your footy dream for this year? It can be anything you like. Go ahead, be like Elmer_Judd. Dare to dream 😍

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think this is a really lovely thread. For most non Richmond footy fans, finishing above Richmond is as good as winning a premiership because the Tigers are everyone's premiership :thumbsu:
This is the time of year to dream. The time of year when Essendon and Carlton are always top 4, Geelong supporters are yet to cowardly abandon their club threatening the AFL with action in the court of human rights in The Hague etc :)

What is your footy dream for this year? It can be anything you like. Go ahead, be like Elmer_Judd. Dare to dream 😍

An all expenses paid weekend on the town with Clarry Oliver

Remove this Banner Ad

Back