Ouch!

Remove this Banner Ad

Eago77

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 3, 2001
On my Koyt
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
We've got 15 players who will probably be out this week.

Looks like Dimma, Schofield and Tredders may miss round one due to injury and Carr & Brogan could also miss due to suspension. Certainly leaves the door open for Cochrane, Poulton, Salopek & Lade to get a game 1st up.

Injuries / Reports

Cain Ackland - Osteitis Pubis - Ongoing Assessment
Wade Champion - Modified Program - 4 - 5 weeks
Che ****atoo-Collins - Modified Program - 2 weeks
Damien Hardwick - Hamstring - 2 - 3 weeks
Roger James - Groin soreness - 2 weeks
Adam Kingsley - Hamstring - Test
Paul Koulouriotis - Hamstring - 2 - 3 weeks
Brett Montgomery - Back - Test
Adam Morgan - Hamstring - 1 week
Jarrad Schofield - Hamstring - 2 - 3 weeks
Warren Tredrea - Dislocated Patella - 2 - 3 weeks
Damon White - Ankle - Ongoing Assessment
Michael Wilson - Hamstring - 1 week

Dean Brogan was reported in the third quarter of Saturday night's game for allegedly charging R Haddrill. Dean Brogan's hearing is scheduled to begin at 6:30pm (SA time).

Josh Carr was reported by an AFL Investigations Officer for striking Fremantle's Peter Bell in the second term. His hearing is scheduled to begin at 5:45pm (SA time) tonight.

lets just hope this is a blessing... due to the fact that at the end of the year we dont lose the players like this again... getting it all outta the way so to speak

Originally posted by Eago77
We've got 15 players who will probably be out this week.

Looks like Dimma, Schofield and Tredders may miss round one due to injury

My dad spoke to Tredders at the golf course last night and Warren said that he is way above schedule regarding his knee (he said its basically all good again) and that he could probably play this week if there was something riding on the match. He said he'll definatly be in Round 1. So unless something wrong happens between now and Round 1...he should be out there.

Re: Re: Ouch!

Originally posted by Macca19
My dad spoke to Tredders at the golf course last night and Warren said that he is way above schedule regarding his knee (he said its basically all good again) and that he could probably play this week if there was something riding on the match. He said he'll definatly be in Round 1. So unless something wrong happens between now and Round 1...he should be out there.
That's great to hear, he'll be great to have back in the side when we play WC.

:)

My dad spoke to Tredders at the golf course last night
Is his putting as bad as his set shots? :D

Originally posted by Malibu#27
Looks like those comments I heard regarding Port training program being cvertain to cause injuries weren't far from the truth.

Looks like you were spot on with that one.

Hopefully Macca is also correct re Tredders. Anyone know if he trained at any real level this week?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back