DEVO

Premium Platinum
Sep 8, 2000
Canberra, ACT, Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Parramatta Eels
You missed an important part of the story, he didn't know he was being filmed.

I agree with having sex in the toilet is grubby and shouldn't be tolerated, but the person who climbed up onto the toilet in the next cubicle, reached over to film the act and then released it on social media is the truly disgusting person here. I hope they spend some time in a cell, preferably with a big, hairy cell mate named Peppermint who really really loves their company.;)

Present Not Past

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 3, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs
You missed an important part of the story, he didn't know he was being filmed.

I agree with having sex in the toilet is grubby and shouldn't be tolerated, but the person who climbed up onto the toilet in the next cubicle, reached over to film the act and then released it on social media is the truly disgusting person here. I hope they spend some time in a cell, preferably with a big, hairy cell mate named Peppermint who really really loves their company.;)
I hope the person doing the filming is not connected to the club as well.

DEVO

Premium Platinum
Sep 8, 2000
Canberra, ACT, Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Parramatta Eels
This is how you build a successful team, find undervalued players from other teams that you think can feel a need and give them the confidence to reach their potential. Opacic, Papali'i and Cartwright arrived for a combined $500,000.00 and Parramatta are reaping the rewards. All three have been brilliant so far this season.

Bargain buys, strategy shake-up powering Parra

The Storm and Roosters have turned this into an artform, hopefully Parramatta can have some success as well.

Remove this Banner Ad