Paul Aikman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Sherrin

Rookie
Oct 27, 2006
AFL Club
Melbourne
Just wondering if my old school teacher Paul Aikman is still playing? He always told us he was a gun but last time i saw him play was a couple of years ago and he didn't get a kick and looked like he had eaten the canteen before he jogged out. Not a bad teacher and always looked after u if he saw u doing anything wrong.

prettyboy

Senior List
Apr 17, 2006
Ballarat
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Sebas
Pretty Sure Aiks is playing at dunnstown not 100% certain btu he was last year when he was teaching me

happy_feet

Draftee
Mar 16, 2007
Ballarat
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
the sharks
Just wondering if my old school teacher Paul Aikman is still playing? He always told us he was a gun but last time i saw him play was a couple of years ago and he didn't get a kick and looked like he had eaten the canteen before he jogged out. Not a bad teacher and always looked after u if he saw u doing anything wrong.[/quo

isnt he a cricketer or something... herd that he can bat. made a few runs this year

angle grinder

Draftee
Dec 18, 2008
Ballarat
AFL Club
Geelong
Just wondering if my old school teacher Paul Aikman is still playing? He always told us he was a gun but last time i saw him play was a couple of years ago and he didn't get a kick and looked like he had eaten the canteen before he jogged out. Not a bad teacher and always looked after u if he saw u doing anything wrong.

Cant believe i had not seen this before.That was 2006 quote and Aiks is still playing and still seems to be eating the canteen before he runs out. Think he started his days at Dunnstown in #2 now #55, a big off season on the terps and maccas Dunnstown better look for a #110 because i hear he is going round again in 2010.

perspicuous_1

Senior List
Suspended
Aug 13, 2007
gisborne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Aiks was one of my school teachers also and is a super bloke. I seen him on the tv in the box of this years VFL granny. Great bloke and was very popular with us at Darley high school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back