Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2024 Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonder if position changes will be done before tomorrow's game

deeman87 i was having a poke around and there is apparently a setting in the league this year about allowing position changes or not. If you’ve got a minute can you check if that is selected or not. Some leagues are saying they have the changes already. However this is all from Facebook.

If this option exist and it hasn’t been selected we might need to do them manually…

I’d be happy to help with that. The list isn’t huge. This is different to every other season.

deeman87 i was having a poke around and there is apparently a setting in the league this year about allowing position changes or not. If you’ve got a minute can you check if that is selected or not. Some leagues are saying they have the changes already. However this is all from Facebook.

If this option exist and it hasn’t been selected we might need to do them manually…

I’d be happy to help with that. The list isn’t huge. This is different to every other season.

This UF mob is a joke, time to lobby AFL fantasy to provide category scoring.

First they advertised changes after wrong rounds, now they have only updated 42 of the 63 updated players which they say is based on AFL Fantasy changes and wont deviate...:mad:

Must have happened after I posted. NIC Martin now a defender. Not that it matters as I don't have enough mids to make that change haha.

However in the other league I see they have left Sexton out

wait rly? Sry been absent lately got life stuff going on. Looks like position changes been completed? If im not around Bowski will take over

Remove this Banner Ad

Back