Pauline Hanson

Remove this Banner Ad

hoss

Norm Smith Medallist
May 28, 2004
South
AFL Club
Fremantle
Keeps on going up in the world...social climber.

Politician..... then jailbird......now real estate agent!!!! :)

A royal commission? What are they hoping to find? It would be interesting if they got some stats on Islamic opinions towards women, gays, gay marriage, leaving Islam etc but it's not worth pissing away a heap of money on.

I can't believe she's still relevant after her comments about Asians not assimilating were proven wrong.

Just let her speak it wont take to long for virtually everyone to realise she has nothing to offer.
you would hope

But when you see Pauline think Malcolm Turnbull and his double dissolution
It will be his lasting legacy to Australian Democracy

Hanson & Hinch....Proof positive that politics really does appeal to the ugly side of human nature.

The sad thing is that some people have been fooled into thinking Hinch stands for justice and victims of crime, rather than being a cynical self-promoter.

At least with Hanson, what you see is what you get, even if that is an ignorant xenophobe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah he shouldn't joke about the Islamic tax that is enforced on much of Society
ROFL.
Are you Pauline's researcher?
I've got a clue I can sell you for a couple of grand and a bridge going really, really cheap...dinks.

hahahahahahaha!

The sad thing is that some people have been fooled into thinking Hinch stands for justice and victims of crime, rather than being a cynical self-promoter.

At least with Hanson, what you see is what you get, even if that is an ignorant xenophobe.

How did he get in though if he hadn't got primary vote quota ?

ROFL.
Are you Pauline's researcher?
I've got a clue I can sell you for a couple of grand and a bridge going really, really cheap...dinks.

hahahahahahaha!

What, Halal hidden tax isnt enforced on us?

No, But my brother worked in the Biggest Slaughter house in Australia and he said many years a go that the Halal tax is a scam. They literally have someone blessing carcasses on the floor one after another. Half the time such person barely shows much interest. They are just there to get meat accredited for $$

All this tax should be disclosed. It is not, so it is forced upon the general community

Remove this Banner Ad

Back